Harry

OK!! :P HAZZA TIME ;) ALSOOOOOO The video on the side.. Yah that is what I did for com-tech lemme know whaat you think lovely badgers

Liam knows now and Louis and I kept doing secretive things and the other boys caught on. The week has come to an end and now we must decide. Is this a real thing. Are Louis and I really feeling sparks?

I walk into his room after packing my bags and sit on the edge of his bed.

"So Louis. Are you ready to make up our minds?" I ask.

"Yep one sec," He says and packs his bags.

He finishes packing and Liam comes up to get our bags. We hand them to him and he leaves for the cab.

"Harry.. I have really enjoyed everything. From our mini games of footsy to the kisses.. I don't want that to end." He says sitting.

"Are you sure.. Are you ready to face everything that comes with being gay and famous?... I am ready I just want to make sure you are." I speak.

"I am ready.. Let's call simon." Louis says.

I dial Simon's number and he picks up.

"Hey boys, how was vacation?" Simon asks.

"Hey Simon. It's only Harry and Louis.. Vacation has really brought us to light on a subject." I begin.

"I love Harry Simon. I love him to the ends of the world.." Louis comes out.

"And Simon.. I love Louis I love him to the farthest star and back.. If he wanted something that would kill me to get I would get it for him." I say.

"Well boys.. You do.. You do know what this means right?" He asks.

"I-We do." I say confidently holding Louis' hand.

"Ok.. Well when you get back we will start releasing more Larry Stylinson and then eventually you boys will be fully out." Simon says.

"Thank you Simon!" I thank him.

"But, You have to go through managemnet first.. I don't know how easily they will take it." Simon adds.

"We can handle them!" Louis pops in.

"Ok boys see you when you get home!!" Simon cheers.

"BYE!!" We both say.

We hang up and go to the lobby. Liam has already checked out so I walk out my hand intertwined with Louis' hand. I get into the Limo and brace myself for my new adventure. With Louis.

OK!! THAT IS THE END :')