Harry

OK Next Cap :D Don't be confused Honey Badger's mommy badger can't make up her mind so this will all be one book :D

Well... I can tell you it's nice to know that Louis trusts me enough to let me know he is gay. There is nothing wrong with it. Actually, I am quite happy about it. Today we are going to do some recording for our new album. I don't know perhaps we will do promos I zoned out when Liam started speaking about what boring stuff we were to do today. Well after the recording cause recording is always fun.

I get into my sweater and sweats and go downstairs. Louis slept on the couch? He is shivering. Aww.. Let me get him a blanket.

I go and fetch him a blanket and before putting it on him a take a few minutes to admire his perfect abs and biceps. I place the blanket over him and tuck him into it so he warms up. I got to the kitchen and make him some Yorkshire tea. Which being my charming self I had got this when I was grocery shopping this morning. I bring him some warm tea and set it on the table by the couch.

"Louis.. Wake up.." I cress his face and his eyes open.

"Mornin Hazz.." He says in the most sexiest - shit.. Harry don't think that way... this will just make it worse for Louis- morning voice I think I ever heard.

"M-Morning Lou.." I stutter quickly, "I-I made you tea!" I shuve it in his face and he looks at me like I have to heads.

"Sorry.. I just thought I would make you some tea.. It's Yorkshire, just like how you like!" I smile feeling proud.

He takes a sip still looking at me then, sits up. "Not to bad Styles, Not to bad.."

I smile and get up, "We have recording soon so get dress," I inform him.

"Will do, thanks Haz." He smiles and I nod.

A few minutes later Louis comes down and he is in practically the same outfit as me. Except his hoodie is a zip up and he is in TOMs.  I get on my shoes and beanie and grab the car keys.

"Leggo!!" I shout and Louis follows me into the car.

We drive to the recording studio and the whole car ride I kept looking over at Louis and watching him. I feel bad but, I don't know why my body is urging me to look at him. We see the other boys and race to our studio room. We go in and begin the whole album making process. When Louis is singing I can't help but feel those awkward tingling butterflies. I thought datin Lola would help me out. Except... My true feelings.. They are for Louis.

No styles... You can't lead him like this what if your not gay its just an odd stage in your life.

"Harry?" Louis cuts me out of my thought.

"Uh-Oh.. Uhmm.. Sorry I was lost in thought," I blushed.

"Well you missed your verse," Louis laughs.

I laugh along so, I don't seem too out of it and we restart the song. We must have been recording. I look at the sheet with the lyrics and we have to stop again.

"Sorry.. Uh.. what song?" I ask.

"Harry.. What is on your mind you are reaaally out of it," Liam asks putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I-I-I... nothing... What song?" I hold up the book of all our song lyrics.

"Are you sure? Would you like to go talk?" Liam asks.

"I SAID NOTHING! Now what song!" I shout to him.

"Harry calm down!" Liam instructs.

"What song?" I ask him still frustrated.