Harry

"HARRY!!!" I hear my band mate Liam call for me.

I groan realizing I have to go to another boring interview. All they ever ask are the same old things: 

How old are you?  

Are you single?  

What's your favorite color? 

What's your favorite song?

I get up and walk to the bathroom and splash cold water in my face. I hurry myself off to get into the clothes already chosen out for me for this interview. I put my cologne on and walk downstairs quickly messing my hair a bit. Liam grabs my arm and forces me to get make up on!

"LIAM I'M NOT A GIRL!!!" I whine.

"Common don't whine you have to get your face done either way!" Liam held me down.

I sat there pouting as they smudged make up around my face. After they finished my make up and my face felt so dry. I growled and groaned and walked into the interview room.

"Hello!" A brunette boy said as we walked in.

"Hi." I snapped.

"Hello!" Liam smiled shaking the Doncaster boys hand.

"Vas happenin!" Zayn said fixing his hair.

I slumped down grumpy in my chair. I don't know lately all of this hasn't been what I was hoping. To much promo's and other boring stuff like that. I miss when we could interact with fans.

"He's not very friendly?" The boy spoke.

"He's just been grumpy lately." Liam told the boy.

"Ok well, we are gonna start the interview soon, I won't been interviewing you but, the Girl that is, is very nice you'll love her. Her name is stephany," he finished and walked our of the room into the DJ stand.

In came the interviewer, she was in her late 20's ginger hair and freckles. She introduced herself and we got to the interview. All of the questions were the same. By the end I had been falling asleep. Liam payed attention threw it all and Zayn was twiddling his thumbs. Finally, we could leave it was time to catch out private plane back to London. We hopped on and sat down I went to the back and took out my phone.

-1 message Unknown Number-

Hmm?

The message read:

"Hey Niall!! Wanna come over?"

I replied:

"I'm not Niall but sure I'd love to come over ;)"

I got a reply:

"Oh sorry wrong number... I'd rather you not come over.."

I replied:

"Ahaha! I wasn't going to ;P well I got to go all cell phones must be turned off on a plane"

Then I turned my phone to airplane mode and played a few games on it.

Finally we arrive at London and we get into a black fan with tinted windows. Soon enough I arrive at my flat and take my phone off air plane mode.

-2 new messages-

Unknown number:

"Alrighty weirdo bye"

"In an argument which is better carrots or bananas"

I shook my head and replied:

"I'm the weirdo? Ahha bananas all the way :)"

I get a reply not a minute later after sending it:

"HOW COULD YOU CARROTS ARE WAY BETTER!!"

I reply laughing:

"No way!"

Then it replied:

"You are not a human"

I sent:

"Then what am I? And what is your name? May I ask?"

I get a text soon enough:

"A monkey! And the name is blob you?"

I reply:

"Hi blob!! No seriously?"

It replies:

"How do I know your not gonna creep me?"

I replied:

"Cuz I'm not a creep"

Then it:

"BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT?! :O"

I replied:

"Ok Ok.. If your not going to tell me then ... Cool.."

Then it:

"Going to bed bye!"

Then me:

"Bye then"

I crawl in bed and put my phone into the charger.