Harry

Wow!! Louis is such a cool Lad. I have learnt so much about him, like he was gonna try out for the xFactor in 2010 but his mom didn't want him to. I told him to sing and his voice is actually amazing.. Like incredible and he says his friend Niall has an amazing voice too.. Simon has been looking for 2 people to join us because One Direction he says is not yet complete. Maybe Simon will like him. Maybe he can be one of the 2? Maybe, him and Niall.. now that is something to consider... OMG!!! I GOTTA TELL SIMON!!

Me---> Simon

Me: SIMON!!! I FOUND THE VOICE!!! BOTH OF THEM!!

Simon: Really?!?! Well lets hear them.. Can you come by tomorrow afternoon?

Me: Sure!! I am surprised your up its 1am

Simon: Left my phone on :$ anyways bring both of them to the office tomorrow and I'll give them a listen? YAH?

Me: OK!! THANKS UNCLE SI!! LOVE YOU NIGHT NOW!!

With that I fell asleep.

- - - - - -

I stretch an wake up. 10am! I run out of bed and text Louis for him and his friend to meet me at Simon's office. Of course giving the address instead. I get in the shower and wash up and then text him to make sure he washes up to. I rush out of my flat and then text Liam and Zayn to get their bums there. I run to my Mercedes and drive to Simon. I head up and see him in his desk.

"Hi uncle Simon!!" I walk in and sit down.

"Hey Harry, So your early and where are the other boys?" He asks.

"Zayn and Liam are coming and Louis and Niall are dropping Louis' sister Lottie off at the airport then they will be here," I inform him.

"Ok.. So we are gonna have them sing solos and then a song with you boys and then.. I will decide.. If I don't like it I am sorry ok," He tells me.

"Oh but you will almost 100% sure you will!" I say positively.

Simon and I have a talk about life and the rest of the boys come.

"Ok, Louis.. You will have to sing first," I smile.

Louis begins "Hey There Delilah" just like what he was gonna do on the xFactor. We clap and I high five them.

"Niall, your turn," Liam says smiling.

He begins "So Sick" and as Louis tells me that's what he was practicing to do xFactor this year.

Simon actually looks happy with their song. Now we are all up to sing and we do Torn, one of the ones Liam, Zayn and I did on xFactor. Simon nods and smiles widely.

I think they are in. I think.. OMG SO NERVE RACKING!!!

"So boys.. It won't be easy doing this.. You'll have to really work hard for the next few months.. Fans might not take a liking to you right away.. but they will warm up.. i am sure.. When tour starts you'll be away from your families for quite a while.. Is that ok with you?" Simon asks and Louis and Niall nod and say "Yes Sir" in unison.

"Alright.. I have come to the conclusion.. That... This band needs a few unique voices like you, WELCOME!!" Simon says and we all run to him for a big hug.

"Thank you sir!" Louis says happily.

"Call my Simon or Uncle Si if you please," Simon says and we all go out for a celebratory lunch.

- - - - -

"Wait.. I don't have a flat or money? Where do I stay?" Niall asks us.

"You can stay with me for the time being I have a spare room," Liam offers.

"Really?!" He says probably still trying to wrap his head around things.

"YEP! I would love to have you," Liam says before Louis blurts out, "Right, well your gonna lose have your money to food."

We all laugh and Liam says, "Oh pish posh I have tons of food!"

"Alright boys!" Simon comes back from a call, "You have an interview tomorrow... All of you."

I groan. Not another interview.

"Its ok Hazza! I'll make it fun!" Louis says reassuringly.

"OK!" I put on a smile.

"Well today is your last day of not being chased down by fans so do what you want to do and meet at the interview tomorrow at 10am," Simon says before exiting the restaurant.

"So boys! Wanna go laser taggin?!?!" Louis asks as he stands ready to go.

I have a feeling this interview tomorrow will be so much fun with Louis there.

"YES!! OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN IN AGES!!" Liam says getting up.

"WOO!! It's settled then lets go!" I say looking over at Zayn who hasn't said a word.

What a shy boy.. Well he will warm up soon.

We all run into my Mercedes and go to laser tagging. We get suited up and begin the game. I fall over laughing watching Louis jump and roll and fake being killed.

"L-Louis!! You are.. OMG!! TOO FUNNY," I say continuing my laughing.

I haven't had this much fun in ages. Finally the game end and we all go out for dinner.

"Louis, you could have been an actor I swear!" Zayn says finally speaking.

"Well, Zayn I was coming here to be a drama teacher but, then Harry  got me a singing career, something I have really been wanting my whole life, so dream come true, and now I will be having some fun with you boys," Louis talks to Zayn.

"That's amazing, like actually, do you believe in fate?" Zayn asks.

"Sure do, Fate is what brought me to you boys!" He smiles.

We all continue to talk Zayn mostly which is odd, but I think louis has that affect on people. I drop everyone off and go to Louis' flat. I walk with him to his flat because we are still talking about tomorrow and then we walk in. His place is a box. Like actually, my bedroom is bigger then this place. Not to mension its stinky.

"Louis.. Why do you live here it's sketchy," I ask him.

"It's all I can afford mate," He says haning up his coat.

"Do you want to move in with me? I mean, this place is smaller then my bedroom," I tell him.

"I don't want to intrude or anything..." He says taking off his TOMS.

"No! I insist! Let's pack you up your coming with me!" I say brabbing all his shoes leaving his TOMS out and packing his bag for him.

He joins me and helps pack and then we head back to my car. We get in and go straight to my flat. I bring his bags to his room and then go down the hall to my room. I pop my head out and say good night before undressing myself to my boxers and climbing in bed.

THERE IN THE BAND!! PHASE 1 COMPLETE! OK BOOK 1 OF THE SERIES HAS FINALLY BEGAN :) Hope you Honey Badgers like the begining well.. the beginning of book 1 is not exactly done yet,  there are a few more things I will introduce to Louis and Niall ;) TO  OMG!! THAT'S GREAT!!! HEHE :)