Louis

I wake up but don't open my eyes. Last night was like a horror film. One flash of lightning after the next. I can feel dried tears on my cheek. I open my eyes and just wipe them off. I look around. Wait a sec.. This isn't my room. I feel something warm beside me. Harry?! Crap.. I gotta get out of here before the boys come. Whoa.. Look at his abs.. Sexy might I say.  Louis shush yourself you shouldn't be starring at guys.

"Liking what you see Lou?" Harry asks in a sexy morning voice.

"I err.. I.." I stutter trying to find out what to say.

"It's ok, good morning," He smiles sitting up.

"Morning." i yawn looking into his perfect green eyes.

He is look straight back at me, I tear myself from his gaze and get up from the bed stretching. I can feel Harry's eyes on me so I walk to the door to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To the kitchen, why?" I ask.

"You have to help me make the bed first." He gets up and smiles at me.

I skip over to my side and help him make the bed. We walk downstairs and go to the kitchen. He gets out some pancake mix and gets some food prepared. When he waits for the pan toheat he looks at me again.

"So, how many pancakes would you like?" He asks starring me dead in the eyes.

I feel butterflies in my stomach as I stare deeply into his.

"I-I would like 3," I stutter in the beginning finishing the sentence as fast as possible.

He looks at me oddly for a second then just goes back to the pancakes. God what are these feelings about. I turn around and started making myself busy by seeting up the table. I go to grab a glass the same time Harry does and his hand brushes mine. I just want to kiss him right now.. GOD whats going on. I put the glass down and run upstairs.

Me---->Niall:

Me: Niall SOS

Niall: I see what you did there a little spencer hastings.. someone has been watching Pretty Little Liars

Me: Ok what ever.. I need help

Niall: Ok what is it?

Me: I.. errr.. Something is going on with me

Niall: Do you like like Harry?

Me: I .. I .. I don't know

Niall: Well keep that in mind I gotta go Liam is taking me shopping I'll be at you place with Zayn in an hour or so... LIAM IS GONNA BY ME FOOOD!!! YAY!!

Me: Ok.. C yah later.. then..

I shoved my phone into my pocket and laid my head back on the pillow.

"LOUIS!! BREAKFAST!!" Harry's deep sexy.. stop it! deep voice calls.

I walk downstairs and take a seat.

"Why did you run off??" Harry asks.

"I--- Niall.." I sat and shoved my mouth with pancakes.

"Niall?" He asks.

"He wanted to speak with me.. They will be here in an hour.. You know Liam Niall and Zayn." I tell him and take a drink of orange juice.

He takess his first bite noding and I shove my mouth full of pancakes again. I put my hand down to pick up the fork and Harry puts his hand over top of it. I immediatly stop eating and look at his hand on mine.

"Louis slow down your gonna choke or get hiccups," He tells me and I swallow the large bit of pancake.

"Oh-" I squeak.

He pulls his hand back and continues eating. I breath heavily but quietly and look around. I take my first normal sized bite and chew.

"That's better," Harry says and continues eating.

I finish my pancakes and put my dish in the dishwasher.

"Going to take a shower," I tell him bringing my orange juice.

"Ok," He says back.

I get into the bathroom and turn on the showhead. I let it warm up befor stripping off and hopping in. I stand there and look up at the water droplets splashing down on my face. What the bloody HELL is going on in my head and heart right now. I shampoo my hair and condition it. Then I soap myself and get out. Shit... Forgot clothes.. I wrap the towel around my waist and walk to my room. Of corse that had to be the time Harry was coming up the stairs.

"It's nice to see you in your towel again Tommo," Harry winks at me flashing me his perfect, gorgeo- stop. smile.

"Er... yah.." I say before heading into my room and putting on boxers, a beanie, sweats, and a plain blue t-shirt.

I walk downstairs and here knocking. I open the front door.

"Heyy!!" I scream letting everyone in.

"Hey boobear," Niall winks.

"Nini!" I shout playfully back.

"So Liam whats the plan?" I ask.

"We are gonna chill here for a bit and then we are gonna go clubbing yah?" He asks.

"Alrighty!" I agreed going to sit on the sofa.

OOOOOO WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THEY GO CLUBBING!! :O