Harry

Sweet.. I finally get to meet Louis.. When was the London performance?

I go online and check it.. 2 DAYS. I wonder what he looks like in person. So cool to meet someone who won't be my friend because I'm famous.

"HARRY!!" Liam calls snapping me out of my boredom state.

"Yes Liam?" I ask him.

"We are going out are you coming?" He asks.

"Naa.. I am good thanks.." I reply waiting for Louis to text me.

"What's up lad you seem out of it these past few days.." He sit beside me on my bed.

"I just.. I want to make friends like everyone else.. but no... Management forbids being friends with anyone outside our social group not famous or a model..." I admit.

"Well.. Maybe we can go clubbing one night and you can mingle?" He tells me.

"Ok.. When we go clubbing tell me.." I tell him before my phone vibrates.

I jump to get it.

"Whats that?" Liam asks.

"Oh nothing.." I tell him.

"Who's Louis?" He asks.

"Somebody.." I tell him.

"Tell me!!" He protests.

"Ok.. Well he one day texted me thinking I was his friend so I decided, you know it's been a while since I mingled with someone why don't a befriend this kid," I begun, "And now I am giving him some tickets to our London concert in 2 days! is that exciting or what!! I made a friend!!"

Liam laughs at my final statement "I made a friend".

"Alright.. so he knows your famous now?" He asks.

"Not exactly.." I tell him before explaining whats going on.

"Ok, well we are gonna be out have fun," He tell me before leaving.

My text conversation with Louis:

Louis: Hey! I got the tickets thanks soooo much man! Lottie is soo excited!!

Me: Yah! No problem! So, are you gonna go with her?

Louis: No my mom will, I don't have time

Me: Oh.. Will you be in the city?

Louis: Yah! I am moving there :D

Me: Cool!!

Louis: Yah so excited

Me: Yea, I live in London maybe you and I can finally meet and chill?

Louis: Err.. Maybe...

Me: I promise I won't eat your carrots. As a peace offering I'll buy you a bag ;)

Louis: OK!! Yah so lets hang out some time :D

Me: I knew you couldn't resist that offer :P

Louis: Wow!! you know me so well ALREADY!!

Me: Yep!! I do! Your so fascinating<< If that doesn't sound creepy.

Louis: AHA!! Nahh I understand ;) Your pretty interesting yourself

Me: REALLY?!

Louis: No you haven't told me anything about yourself besides that u like Bananas

Me: AHA Ok.. well I have green eyes.. quite odd.. not many people have this colour.. and I can play the kazoo

Louis: REALLY?! That is SOOO cool you have green eyes!!

Me: Yea :3 What colour eyes do you have??

Louis: Blue :) the color of the ocean... Unless you pee in it

Me: HAHA!! That made me laugh.. I don't wet myself in the ocean.

Louis: Ohh yah that's what you do in bed.

Me: HAHA NOO!!

Louis: I gotta go its dinner time nice talking with you

Me: Yea! you to bye!

I got out of bed and went downstairs to make dinner. I make some soup and take it to the movie room to eat. My phone vibrates.

-1 NEW MESSAGE-

Louis: Hey... Ni... My mom is sick..

Harry: 1-Why are you telling me? 2-So is Lottie not going to the concert? 3- Ni?

Louis: Sorry that was meant for my friend Niall and I will be taking her now.. I don't even think I like there music..

Harry: Their not that bad..

Louis: Whateves anyways wanna do something after the concert.. maybe its a bit late?

Harry: It's not too late, lets do something afterwards

Louis: Alrighty! I'll text you when the concerts over

Harry: OK!

I chuckle feeling excited to meet Louis, but also that he has no clue I will be at that concert. On stage.

Louis: Alright well Lottie and I are on the plane now I'll have to text you later.

Harry: Ok text me when you land I guess

Louis: HA ok :) 

Harry: See you tomorrow

I watch the advengers and I watch Ironman (tony stark) closely through all scenes not realizing I was.

I gotta admit he was a hot guy..

I shake the thought out of my head before I fall asleep.

TONY STARK!! I love Iron Man.. New obsession for you guys.. THE ADVENGERS!! It is hilarious get your bums to the movie store and buy it!! Then go out for shawarma <3 (The shawarma scene from The Advengers is on the side)