Louis

OK! Honey Badgers skedaddle to the reading :)

I wake up and slip on a house coat so I am not wandering around in my boxers. I walk downstairs and see Lola sipping some tea in Harry's house coat. I know it's his cause I bought us matching not to long ago.

"Hey cutie," She says coming closer to me.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I want you," She says coming closer and I back away.

"Well I don't want you!" I argue.

"Aww, your so cute," She comes closer and I am against the wall now.

She pushes herself on me and kisses me forcefully. I try to pull away and she just continues. I feel her hand slidding into my boxers.

I yelp and run away to where my tea is. I feel so disgusted.

"Go away! Now! You are a friggen whore you know that!" I yell.

"Oh you liked that. You wanted to go all the way with me I know you did," She blows a kiss to me and I shiver from how gross that was.

I glare at her before making myself some tea.

"You used up my last thing of TEA!!!" I yell.

"I know that you dick," She whispers in my ear.

"BITCH THAT'S-" I snap being cut off.

"LOUIS!" Harry yells.

"I-I it's not what it looks like," I put my hands up in defeat.

"Do not ever call my girl that," He snarls.

She fake cries into his chest. "Harry.. I didn't know... I thought.. I thought there was more.." She fake sobs.

"Louis! what do you have to say for yourself?" He questions me.

"Nothing at all, except. She is a friggen LIAR!!" I yell.

"Louis! You have done enough go!" Harry says pointing to my room.

"No! If this is how you are gonna treat me I am leaving!" I shout.

"GOOD! GET OUT OF HERE!" He screams.

I run to my room sobing and pack my bags. That rotten good for nothing slut. I finish packing and go downstairs.

"LOUIS! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE YOU! LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK!! YOU ARE SUCH A DICK!" Harry screams at me.

"Oh I am so happy you called me that you really know how to make someones day," I sarcastically reply.

"You need to grow up Louis you dumb shit," He speaks.

Ok.. That hurt... "I am not a fucking dumb shit, your the one who can't see past your nose to see someone who actually loves you.. Like seriously why are you dating that Slut?" I ask him.

"Do not call Lola that!" He yells.

"Oh is that the sluts name well let me just say, she doesn't like you! You are such an Ass hole and a fucking dick head to me only cause you have a girl," I shout.

"I wish I never let you join the band...." Harry looking even more mad, mutters on my way out.

"FUCK! You know what.. I don't care.. I did this to get to know you.. I- I- I am not in the band anymore! HAPPY!" I scream and leave.

I run off and call a taxi. A taxi comes and picks me up and I go leave back to my old flat.

Harry----->Me

H - Louis? Next time you try to pull a move on one of my girls your gonna get it!

Me - I did no such thing, and you can take that problem off your shoulders because I want you out of my life.. FOREVER

H - Your such a baby!

After that I ignored him and went into the old flat. I get a room and go into it. Everything seems pretty decent and I put my stuff down. I feel tears coming and I let them flow as they please.

AWWW :( POOR LOUIS well.. He is going back to uni.. DRAMA TEACHER.. Cause obviously he just needs more ;) ahaha well thats the climax.. This is a slightly shorter book because it is a series I dunno what I am gonna do for the 3rd book to the series so it might just be one book and if you want a sequel let meh know yah? :)