Harry / Louis

BOTH :O I AM SUCH A REBAL!!! OMG!!! welp... Here we go Honey Badgers

Harry *POV*

 I sat there as Lola's tears soaked my shirt. What was Louis thinking like this is the worst thing he has done. I thought he was my best friend. I whisper comforting words into her ear and after an hour she finishes crying.

"I am sorry..." She says not really sounding sincere.

"It's not your fault babe, I don't know what is wrong with Louis right now.. He is off or something," I explain to her.

She plays with my shirt for 15 minutes and gets her phone and leaves the room. She is talking with someone so I turn the TV on and let her be. She comes back and says she has to go so I hug and kiss her good bye and off she goes. I look at my phone and there are no texts or calls from Louis. Was I over-reacting?

- - - - - - 

Louis *POV*

I sign into the university here in london and get ready for my first class which is English. I go to the class and take a seat in the back of the class. A boy comes and joins me.

"Hi I am Louis," I smile and introduce myself to the sexy brunette. Good lord.. Did I just call him sexy?

"Hi I am Drake," He says shaking my hand.

The class begins and I can't help but watch Drake out of the corner of my eye. He is so hot. I can't believe myself. I have the urge to kiss this boy. I just.. I just.. Can't. I concentrate on the teacher and watch him discuss the way plays like Julius Caesar, or Romeo and Juliet are written. I copy down a few notes and when the class is over I go to the campus library to get a few books. I sit in a secluded area of the library and take out my phone to see if Niall has replied. Nope.. I think they forgot about me. I scroll down and there is a text from Harry, so I text him back.

Harry ----> Me

H: Louis.. I am so sorry.. I was over-reacting. I just.. I am so so sorry..

Me: Harry.. I don't care I am in Uni now so, I can't quit I have already spent the money...

H: I will pay you back.. I miss you I promise I won't make you mad or kick you out anymore

Me: I don't know.. I'll get back to you..

H: Ok.. Sorry..

I exit the University campus and go to Nandos not to far away. I see Drake and he notices me.

"Hey Lou, What's going on?" He asks.

"I-I-I-I am j-just here for food," I stutter talking to him.

"Well me too come sit with me," He smiles and I smile back.

We take a seat after ordering and I talk with him for a bit. He makes me talk to him like a school-girl talking to her crush. Does.. No.. Am I gay? He comes close to whisper something in my ear.

"I have a question for you," He whispers sending shivers up and down my body.

"Mhmm.." I nod.

"Are you gay?" He asks.

"I don't know.." I whisper him the truth.

"Come with me," He grabs my hand and blush covers my cheeks.

"Ok.." I walk with him into the bathroom, "I don't have to p-" He cuts me off crashing his lips to mine.

I kiss him back and he drops the kiss.

"I-I-I-I Got to go!" I yell and run home.

I can't no.. I can not be.. I. am. I walk up to my flat, crying feeling dirty and bad, to see somebody sitting outside my door.

Harry *POV*

After texting Louis I just wanted to hear his voice. He must have gone back to his old flat. I think I need to go. He needs to be back in the band I miss him, but most of all he needs to explain himself to me! I change my tear stained shirt I was wearing and get on some sweats and my jackwills sweater. I grab my car keys and drive to Louis'. I take a stop at starbucks to get some tea for him and an ice cap. I walk back to the car and drive straight to Louis'. I get to Louis' door and wait for him outside his door. He comes up 10 minutes later, crying? GOD! This is going to make it so hard to be mad at him.

"Louis what's wrong?!" I ask worrid.

"I-I-I can't tell you," He says crying and trying to get his key into the key hole.

"Why not? You can tell me anything," I tell him and put my hand on the one he is using to get into the flat. He drops the key and pulls his hand back.

"Here, I have some tea for you, come into the flat and calm down ok.." I say picking up the key and opening the door.

He sits on the couch and I hand him the tea. He sips it and I rub his back and he tense up. When he relaxes I cress his head and I feel him lean his head into my hand. I sit him so his head in resting in the crook of my neck. I can feel his warm breath on mine and I just cress his lower back.

"Will you tell me why you are so upset?" I ask him.

"If I do you won't like me.." He mumbles.

"I will, how couldn't I your amazing Lou.." I tell him.

He mumbles something way to quiet for me to understand, "Sorry.. I didn't catch that,"

"..I am.. Gay.." He says only a slight bit louder.

"Oh.. That's ok.. I am fine with being your friend.." I say sweetly to him.

"You- You don't mind?" He asks.

"I am fine with it.. Only, if you come back to the band," I give him a tight hug.

"Ok.. I will.." he smiles into my neck wipping his tears away.

I pull him slightly closer and we just sit there for a bit. Who am I kidding it is impossible to stay made at Tommo. To be honest.. I am not sure if I am completely straight either...

 THE END OF THIS CHAP!