Louis/Harry

TADA! Honey Badgerss get ready for Truth or DARE!  :P :D

-LOUIS POV-

We are all sitting in a circle. To be honest I don't see how this will help us become closer but, who am I to say no to truth or dare.

"Alright let us begin!" Liam speaks and Zayn finally comes into the room we are in after spending 30 minutes on his hair.

"Ok rules! You have 1 chicken each, if we do end up playing this again on the vacation the chickens don't refreash so use it wisely. Are we all clear?" Zayn asks sitting down. We all nod as a response and Liam starts us off.

"Truth or Dare Niall?" Liam asks.

"Hmm.. Dare!" Niall says.

"Alrihgt.. I dare you to.. Take a shot of my choice in size of vinegar." Liam dares.

"Ok! Easy.. Depending on the size." Niall says getting up and we all follow him to the kitchen.

Liam takes out a shot glass and pours it full of vinegar. Niall has always done his dare. I am pretty sure he has never chickened. Even with the dare to stick his tongue to a frozen metal post. Lets just say we had to pour hot water all over it to get it off.

"Alright!" Niall says before taking the shot of vinegar.

I could tell it was burning his throat cause when he was done his eyes were watering. I hand his a bottle of water and we go back to the room.

"Alright, truth or dare... Louis?" Niall asks.

"Truth," I state.

"Alright.. If you had to wake up in one of our bed naked who would it be and why?" Niall asks smirking.

"Harry, because we have already slept in the same bed multiple times and I am sure sleeping in the nude isn't much different," I explain, "Truth or dare, Zayn?" I ask.

"Truth," Zayn decides.

"Common? Not a dare?" i ask.

"No.. I feel like a truth from you," Zayn replies looking in the mirror.

"Ok.. If you had to shag someone in this room who would it be? and Why?" I ask.

"Hmm... Liam because he wouldn't go to far. I am straight so, I would rather get it over with," Zayn replies.

"Truth or dare... LIAM!" Zayn smirk.

"Dare," Liam chooses.

"I dare you to call Dani and ask her if she wants to go third base with you when you get home." Zayn hands Liam the phone.

"Uh.. Guys.. Tha-" Liam is cut off by Zayn, "If not you can use your chicken... who knows what I got up my sleve." 

"Ok," Liam says taking the phone from Zayn and dialling Danielle's number.

"Hey Dani," Liam begins and we motion for him to put it on speaker.

"How are you?" Liam asks.

"I am good babe and you?" She asks him.

"I am wonderful... Uhmm.. So.. I was wondering.. If.. When I get home.. You want to go to third base?" Liam asks and I can see the blush growing on his face.

"Liam.. I am sorry but, we have just started dating... err.." Danielle pause.

"That's fine love you babe, see you when I get home," He says.

"Love you too, bye!" They both hang up and we go back to our game.

"Truth or dare... HARRY!" Liam says looking straight at Harry.

"Dare!" Harry speaks.

"Hmm... I dare you to kiss Louis.. FOR! 45 seconds, Zayn do you have the timer," Liam smirks.

Seriously.. Well it won't be so bad.. What if I get carried away.. WHY ME!

"Uh.." Harry speaks looking at the rest of the boys.

"Or you can chicken.. and the next time.. might be.. I dunnnoo.. worse?" Liam feeling proud of himself and his dares says. When did he become good at dares.. I think Zayn has something to do with it. He looks proud.

"Ok.." Harry says moving slightly closer to me.

- HARRY POV-

I can see Liam smirking. Why Liam? He knows I love Louis more then a friend. Maybe this will be good? What if I go to far? What if Louis already has a boyfriend he just hasn't told anyone. Oi.. I need to stop worrying.

I lean in and I can feel Louis' breath on my lips. A centimetre closer and our lips will touch. i can feel my breath hitch in the back of my throat as I close the space between our lips. His lips work against mine. I can feel the kiss deepen and soon I find myself gluiding my tongue on Louis' lower lip.

"That's enough boys, 45 seconds is over," Liam says.

I pull away and Louis is looking at me he expression full of surprize. I look at the other boys and they are all looking at me as if I killed a cat or something.

"I am tired," I say before walking to my room. Nobody said anything everyone surprized with me. With what happened. I reach my door and open it. When I close it I slam it as hard as possible. I just grab my curls and put my head in my knees.

I put on a t-shirt and some shorts and filp flops. I put pillows and other things under the sheets to make it look like I was sleeping under the sheets. I walk out of my room and I can hear the lads in the kitchen laughing. I sneak around the kitchen and go into the elevator. It opens and I leave for the lobby.

THIS CHAP IS DONE MY WONDERFUL HONEY BADGERS