Chapter 4

I was woken up by someone knocking at my door. I got up, and walked to the door barefoot, in the long t-shirt I had slept in since the first night. I opened and was greeted by Tony's face. I sighed and leaned my face on the door, when I saw what he was wearing. My eyes were still swollen, and red from last night.

"Shit... Sorry I forgot." I said in an exhausted voice, while rubbing my eyes.

"I'll be ready in five," I said and closed the door. I forgot he wanted to 'train' me. He had no idea what I could do, even though in the first five minutes of meeting him, I had already had him on the ground with my foot on his neck, and his arm in a twist. My dad had literally trained me since I was maybe four years old. What could Tony Stark teach me that I didn't already know?

I decided to just put my hair in a low bun. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, but before leaving the bathroom, I splashed some water in my face, to make it look more alive. It worked a little, but I still didn't look too good.

After putting on some black leggings and a sports bra, I went out to Tony. He started walking, and I followed beside him.

"Are you okay after last night?" He asked, turning his head to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, but... Why are we doing this again?" I asked.

"I gotta see what you can do. Plus, I need to introduce you to the others sooner or later, and a lot of them are down there right now." he said, and opened a door to another hallway.

"Right." I sighed.

We finally reached a door with a sign that said 'gym'. How original. He opened it and walked inside, with me following behind him. I quickly spotted Peter lifting some weights, with someone I didn't know. He had turned his head, when the door opened, and gave me a little wave when he saw me. I gave him a little smile back.

"Alright everyone stop what you're doing!" Tony yelled out, and they all stopped.

"This is Audrey," he pointed to me. "She's gonna be living here for a while... To be honest I don't know how long, but that depends." He said. Depends? On what? I thought. They all nodded, and said hey or hi under their breaths, since they were almost out of breath from training. After that, everyone went back to their workouts, and Tony gestured for me to walk in the boxing ring. I walked in and stood up, not knowing what to do.

"Tony? Who are all these people?" I whispered to him.

"Oh right. That's Natasha over on the Treadmill. The two guys lifting weights are Thor and you of course already know Peter. I nodded, and Tony kept talking.

"The two other guys doing pull-ups are Bucky and Steve... Now let's see what you can do." He said. He stretched his arms a little, while lightly hopping to get the blood flowing. But I was still looking out at the avengers, who were working out hardcore.

I turned back around, now seeing Tony's fist coming towards my face in a slow motion, to demonstrate the consequences of me not paying attention.

"Rule number one never take your eyes off th-" I grabbed the hand he was demonstrating with, twisted it down, and used his stability to swing my legs up and around his neck, making him smash down on the ground. He made a loud grunt noise, and then hit down on the floor, with a flat hand two times, signaling me to get off. I got off and stood up again. 

(I know it's Natasha but just pretend it was Audrey)

Tony got up and brushed himself off, but stopped when he looked around and noticed everybody staring at him.

"Alright show's over people, go back to what you were doing." He said in a bossy way, clearly a little embarrassed. Bucky and Steve were laughing a little, but Tony ignored them and turned around to face me.

"Sorry, what were you gonna say?" I mocked him.

"Very funny." he said, with a sarcastic smile on his face. He grabbed his bottle of water, and drank a little, before walking out of the ring, and grabbing two pairs of boxing gloves. He came back inside the ring, and put one of the pairs on me. Afterwards he put the other pair on himself.

"Let's see what you got. But do not use your stupid karate or whatever moves on me. Only boxing rules. Got it?" he asked, and positioned himself.

"Got it." I said and positioned myself like I had just done, but in the way my dad had taught me.

We started circling each other, and after one round of that I made the first move. I hit him right in the face, and it was clear he wasn't expecting that to happen. I chuckled a little, and I swear I could see the flames in his eyes. He upped his game and we kept going for maybe an hour, before stopping.

"Go get some rest." He said with drops of sweat running down his face. I gave him a smile and headed for the door. There was a big table of knives and a target around five meters down. I debated whether I should throw one at the target placed on the other side of the room, but I was exhausted and decided to just keep going for the door.

"Hey! uh... Amy!" I turned around, and it was clear that Thor was the one who had yelled.

"It's Audrey." I said and turned around, still just wanting to take a bath and relax.

"Pretty name, and what are you? Twelve?" Thor asked, laughing. Peter cleared his throat and moved a step away from Thor, knowing what was about to happen. I stopped up for a while without turning around, but in a quick move I grabbed the biggest knife from the table in front of me, turned around, and threw it. Everyone went completely silent...

"It was just a joke... but fair enough" Thor said, moving away from the knife drilled into the wall, an inch above his head. Steve and Bucky laughed.

"I like her," Bucky said chuckling, while pulling the knife out of the wall. I crossed my arms, satisfied with my throw.

"Let's be honest. You kinda deserved that," I stated in an arrogant tone. Thor raised his hands, in defence.

"Alright, fine. I'm sorry." He admitted. I turned around, and finally got to walk out.

-

It's currently 00.15 and I have a math test tomorrow. So I'm just gonna cry forever now.