Chapter 26

"Uhh yeah... You know as... As a friend." I stuttered, while rubbing the back of my head. He chuckled at my ridiculously obvious answer. He got up from the chair and walked over to another table, just across from the one I was not sitting alone at. He sat down at the half-circle table, and started moving around some stuff on the screen.

 He sat down at the half-circle table, and started moving around some stuff on the screen

"Friday I need you to do something for me." He said, still moving around some stuff.

"I'm always at your service Tony." She replied.

"I know but this one's gonna be tricky... I need you to hack... I uh need you to hack T.R.R.E." He then said, and crossed his arms. I got up and walked over behind him, to inspect the screens closer.

"Terra Energy Resources, Ltd is hacked."

"No that's not... I wrote it down somewhere around here." Tony said, and moved around in some files.

"Ahh here it is. The Robot Raising Experiment." Tony said a bunch of stuff, to get Friday to search more effectively and fast. I just stood there observing, with him and Friday doing all the work. Eventually Friday found some locked documents and files on the experiment.

"Why haven't you done this earlier?" I asked, as more and more files filled the screen. They were all locked though.

"These are intelligent people. I first had to develop a device so they couldn't track us. I finished it right before I fell asleep." He answered, not taking his eyes off the screen. He clicked on a file that read the words 'FQ938 IN ACTION'.

"Are you sure you want to unlock this file?" Friday asked. Tony looked back at me, and then returned to the screen.

"Unlock it." He then said. A video started playing, with Audrey walking into a house. You could see a man speeding towards her, as soon as she closed the front door. He was just about to hit her, when she made a crazy twist also using the wall beside her, to jump on him. She got some good hits on him, but he managed to get her off, and then threw some punches at her too. Somehow she ended on his shoulders, and in one quick hard twist, she had broken his neck. She dragged the body to the end of a staircase, and stormed out of the house. The screen went black and I was just about to say something in the direction of 'what the hell was that?' but the next video started playing. It was her again, but sitting next to me. It was that night with the charity event. The fight with Loki was shown, and the screen went black once again, but showed something both Tony and I couldn't see. He paused the video on the image.

"Friday enhance that please." He said, and Friday did. As soon as I saw what it was, I jumped between Tony and the screen.

"Please tell me you didn't see that." I said still blocking the sight. It was Audrey in her bedroom with me on top of her. We were covered from the waist down... But it was bad. Tony looked at me, with his jaw slightly dropped. He pointed to the screen, that I was still blocking, but struggling harder than I had ever seen him do, to get out the words.

"You... and... You uh" He said, still struggling.

"Friday can you just fast forward to where that image is... gone?" I said desperately, more embarrassed than ever.

"Okay yes. Me and Audrey... Are... Together..." I said, giving up on covering it up. Friday had luckily fasted forward, when I removed my body from the screen.

"Yeah I figured, but I did not... care for that image... Let's just uh... keep watching." He said. I could tell he was really grossed out. That was very very private, and those creeps had just been looking at it. Tony sat back down and pressed play again, and a very different clip started playing. It was her again of course, but bound to a chair, in the middle of a square formed room. There was no sound just like on the other videos, but a man was there too. He was circling her a little and then suddenly raced to her face and pulled her head back, roughly grabbing her hair. He yelled something at her, right before she rammed her forehead right into his nose, making him jump back. The video ended there.

"So what was that? It doesn't make any sense? Why would they show her killing her dad, then fighting Loki, and... you know... And then that last clip?" I asked, confused. Tony looked just as confused as me, so I wasn't expecting any good answer.

"Let's look at this one... It says 'FQ938 July 6th'... That's today... Or technically yesterday." He said, as he clicked on the file, and it immediately opened a picture. It showed her, sitting with her hands bound to a pipe. Hopefully she just passed out, 'cause her head was hanging down. She was only wearing a white t-shirt that was covered in blood, and grey sweatshorts. Tony was the first to break the silence, after about a minute or so.

"Friday I need you to find her location! Right now!" He demanded, as he got up and stepped back from the screen.

"The process will take at least four hours." She answered, and Tony put his hands to his head. He then walked over to the picture, and closed it down.

"Ton-" I tried.

"Fine, just message all the avengers to be here, when you're done, okay?" He said, as he was walking out of the lab.

"Will do." She said in her nice tone and Tony exited the room, leaving me alone in there. I opened up the picture again, and took one last look, before closing it down once again. I got up and walked out. These four hours would not go by easily.

-

Starting to get to the bottom of this, hope you're enjoying the story :)