Chapter 10

I grabbed Peter's hand, and made him follow me. I had to make sure nobody saw us, even though everybody had seen us dance together, and some probably also saw the kiss at the bar. But in those moments we didn't have a care in the world, because all we saw was each other. There was no way I could hide the way I felt for Peter. But I could at least try.

"Stop!" Peter said whisper-shouting, with a panicked tone in his voice. At that moment he grabbed my waist, and pushed me towards the wall next to us. Bucky and Natasha were talking at the other end of the hall. They were being closer than usual, and suddenly they were kissing. I looked at Peter, and mouthed the words 'what the fuck'. We both giggled, trying our hardest to be as quiet as possible. He was covering me with his whole body, giving me access to the fresh smell of his perfume. My knees were getting weaker and weaker, with him pressed onto my body. Peter and I were still looking at Bucky and Natasha, until they finally entered one of their rooms together. We proceeded to walk down the hallway, still stepping as lightly as possible to avoid being heard.

I unlocked my door and Peter walked in, with me behind him. I turned to lock the door and then turned around again. Suddenly his mouth was hard on mine, unyielding.

He put both arms around my waist and pressed me up against the wall. His lips softened. I could feel the rapid beat of his heart, taste the flavor of the beer still in his mouth. I wound my hands into his hair, as I had wanted to do since the first time I had seen him. His hair curled around my fingers, silky and fine. My heart was hammering. Our breathing went heavier and heavier, while our needs grew bigger and bigger. Peter's hand traced from my lower back, down to my butt, and then further down my thigh. He pulled my leg up slightly, while pushing me further onto the cold door, with his body now closer than ever. He then takes his other hand, and does the same to my other thigh, and finally I get the hint. I wrap my legs around his waist, with his lips still aggressively kissing mine. My hands were still in his hair, feeling the soft strands gliding through my fingers. The pressure from the door suddenly was gone, and Peters' hands are exploring my ass, while he is walking towards the bed. I hardly notice we've moved, so I'm a little surprised when he drops me down on the silky fabric that's wrapped around my duvet and pillowcase. He takes off his blazer-jacket and throws it on the floor, just wanting to get back to my lips. Our swollen lips meet again, and he's now on top of me. He finds the little zipper on the side of my dress, and fiddles a little before retracting from the kiss, and looking at me.

"Is this okay?" He asked in a way of making sure he had admission to take off my dress. I smiled at him. I knew I wanted this, just as much as he did. I nodded, and within a split second we were back to making out. He slowly unzipped my dress, and I slid it off, now only in heels and panties. I shook off the heels, and he removed his belt. I quickly unbuttoned his shirt, and threw it down on the floor next to the bed. I didn't even notice his pants were off until I felt his hard cock pressing against my soaked panties. He slowly traced his hand down my body, and lastly down in my black lingerie.

He leaned back down, and kissed me gentler, his fingers moved rhythmically inside me, his thumb circled and pressed soothingly against my clit. His other hand scooped my hair away from my face, and held my head in place. His tongue mirrored the actions of his fingers, claiming me. My legs began to stiffen, as I pushed against his hand. He removed his hand for a second, so I was brought back from the edge...

I came instantly again and again, falling apart beneath him. At this point I was screaming out his name in pleasure. He stopped when I came for the third time, and I decided that now it was his turn.

I finally somewhat catch my breath still shaking a little from the pleasure that had streamed over me. I rolled on top of him, and as I kissed him, I gently slid off his boxers. Playfully I graced his tip against my warm wet opening. He was having a really hard time keeping the kiss going. I smiled at the thought of me, giving him so much pleasure that he couldn't even focus. I was throbbing for him to be inside me now. I wanted him to fill my body with pleasure, and finally I couldn't stand the teasing anymore. I slowly inserted the tip... I took a deep and heavy breath. It hurt a little, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I, without hurrying, sat down eventually with his whole length inside me. I started moving up and down, making us both moan loudly with each other. It felt like a kind of comfortable lightning that spread through me as I kept on moving.

Lastly I almost had no power left in my legs or hips, so I slowed down. At that moment Peter turned me over so he was on top, and had all the control again. He instantly started thrusting in and out of me, making me moan uncontrollable into his ear next to me. My nails were now digging into his back, making him go even faster.

"... fuck!" He struggled out and suddenly I felt a warmth fill inside of me, making me gasp. We were both totally out of breath. He laid on me catching his breath, giving me kisses in-between breaths. When we were both almost caught up on our breathing, he plopped down beside me. He was quick to pull my naked body closer to his, by grabbing my waist easily and moving me half on top of him. My head was now resting on his shoulder, and my left leg was on top of him...

"That was amazing." Peter said, looking up at the ceiling. I raised my head and looked up at him, with a little smile on my face.

"We're definitely doing that again." I said and gently kissed him, and then proceeded to rest my head on his shoulder, with his arms wrapped around me, making me feel at home.

-

Help what is this?!