Chapter 19

Peter was faintly snoring, and had been ever since I woke up. He was holding me, so I couldn't move out of the spot. Finally I thought enough was enough, and I pushed myself out of his grip. He was completely passed out, so luckily he didn't notice at all. I put up my hair, and threw on some clothes. I then started rolling up the curtains, but soon stopped when I heard Peter groan. I looked at him and chuckled, then proceeded to roll up the curtains. After having rolled them up, I walked over to him, and leaned down to his ear.

"Morning sunshine." I whispered, and kissed his forehead.

"Okay that was just way too loud." Peter whispered, still not having opened his eyes. I sat down on the bed, and brushed away a little strand of hair from his face.

"How did you get so drunk last night?" I asked. He finally squinted his eyes open, and looked up at me.

"Ned and I decided to go to a party, where there was a lot of alcohol... Let's just say things got out of hand." He said, in an exhausted groaning voice. I took a moment to think, and then answered.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, and smiled delicately. He sighed, and rubbed his face a little before answering.

"It was fun at first but... I don't really remember anything since... Midnight I think." He chuckled a little, and so did I. I took his hand, and rubbed it a little with my thumb.

"You were fun to handle at three am last night by the way. Especially when my head hurts like a bitch." I said, and rubbed the back of my head. He quickly sat up, and put his hand right where I had rubbed. I gritted my teeth, since he had pushed right where it hurt.

"What the hell happened?!" He said, looking worried. I looked down, to avoid facing him. He then lifted up my face, by holding his hand under my chin.

"You know you can talk to me." He said, looking me straight in the eyes. I told him everything about the man, the attack and the injury. When I was done he carefully pulled me in, and wrapped his naked upper body around me, making me warm up and feel comforted. I smiled into his shoulder, and pulled away.

"Look I'm going down to Tony's lab now, to help him find out where they're located, and basically anything else we can find out about them. You don't have to worry about it." I said to calm him down. He soothed his hand on my cheek, and leaned his forehead on mine.

"Okay..." He whispered, and then kissed my forehead. I smiled at him, and got up to exit the bedroom.

"But if they try anything I'll kill them." He yelled to me, right when I had twisted the door handle, and opened the door.

"I appreciate it, Parker." I yelled back, and closed the door behind me. I kept walking until I found Tony and Natasha, looking at something in the lab.

"Hey guys. Find anything?" I asked, and sat down in a chair close by. They looked at each other, and then at me. I moved to the edge of my seat, now a little worried.

"What's going on?" I asked. Tony looked back at the screen they had been looking at, and then again back at me. I got up, and walked towards them.

"Uh it's... Uh..." Tony uttered, when I pushed him to the side, giving me full access to whatever was on the screen. I scanned the screen, and immediately saw something I found familiar. It was the syringe with the shots I had been given every month. I peered back at them, confused why they were being so secretive.

"That's the syringe they gave me every month. Did you find out what it does?" I asked, and pointed to the spinning syringe on the screen. Tony was looking down at the floor, and Natasha was looking at Tony. They had created a very awkward vibe in the room.

"You're not gonna like it." Tony finally said.

"What is it?" I asked now, more worried than ever. Tony cleared his throat, and turned to the screen. Natasha did the same.

"Rey, the stuff in those syringes is dangerous... But you should be safe, since it's been more than a month since the last time you got it." He said, and closed down the screen.

"Wait but what do they do?" I asked, still wanting to know.

"Okay the serum they injected in you was to control you. Kinda like that movie diver... Something."

"Divergent." Natalie interrupted.

"Exactly, like that movie. It's so, when they need you for their... 'dirty work' they could summon you anytime. The serum only works for a month, so that's why you got it every month." Tony said, and sat down.

"Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with those pricks." I said, and sat down next to Tony.

"Yeah they really messed you up good." Tony said, sighing. Natasha started looking at the video Friday had taken of the man. Me and Tony watched with her, until she paused and then zoomed in.

"Friday look up that symbol." Natasha said, still looking at the screen.

"Symbol detected. Head base located right outside of queens."

"Wow, that was easy." Tony said, standing up from the chair, with a relieved face expression. I chuckled a little, also being truly relieved.

"So if we now know where they're located, why are we still here?" I asked hysterically. I wanted to get them out of my world as soon as possible. Deep down I was scared shitless, that they would eventually get me.

"It's not that simple. These people have high security, and they're all clever scientists. I mean look what they did to you. It wasn't your dad who planned your meals, training program, sleep schedule, school program ... It was all them." Tony said.

"My dad was the one who volunteered me in the first place." I snapped, annoyed that Tony was trying to put the blame off him. No one said anything after I had made that comment. I don't think they dared to. When it came to talking about my parents here, everyone usually just kept quiet. I think the incident with Loki had made them think.

"Whatever, I'll see you at dinner." I said, and walked for the door.

"See you." Natasha said quietly as I walked past her. I smiled at her and exited out the door.