Chapter 11

Peter caressed my hair in a soothing way. Tangling his fingers in-between the soft strands, and then brushing them gently out, over and over again. He flooded my forehead with small soothing kisses, making my smile into his chest, my head was laying on.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked. I immediately got nervous, with the question. I mean who doesn't get totally panicked, when someone asks you that? Even when you've done nothing wrong, or at least you think you don't, it's always going to be the most nerve-racking question ever.

"Sure?" I said, now looking up at him. I had said it, with a little curiosity in my voice, but hid my thoughts in the back of my brain, now just waiting for him to respond.

"When you were fighting with Loki..." He said, stopping mid-sentence, making me a lot more anxious now.

"Yes?" I asked to make him go on. He then straightened up a little, so he was looking directly at me, also capturing my every face expression. He then sighed and went on.

"When you had him up against the wall, he whispered something to you. I couldn't hear what it was but, it did something to you... It threw you off. I know it did. Otherwise you wouldn't have let him push you off so easily... And... After that it seemed like you were ready to really... Hurt him." Peter said avoiding my gaze, only looking down at our fingers mingled together. I knew there was no way out of telling him, but I didn't want to. I had never told anyone about my tattoo. I had been covering it up with concealer, foundation or basically anything that would work. I guess it had smudged throughout the night, since it was clear when Loki's eyes caught it.

"Well uh... When I was born my dad volunteered me for this experiment. And they had to make sure I would always be a part of the experiment... And well." I pulled out my arm showing it to him in shame. He pulled my arm closer to examine the tattoo more.

"Loki noticed my tattoo right before I pinned him on the wall, and said that it was great to know that Captain America was not the only one there who was just an experiment." I said, retracting my arm gently from Peter's grip. Right when I had finished speaking, he looked at me with both confusion and anger filled in, all around his face.

"He really said that? My god... No wonder you were ready to kill him." He said in all seriousness. I chuckled a little. It was kind of cute how he shared my rage at that point.

"But Peter, I know what I did- or almost did was wrong, and I really regret it. Loki plays the game like that, and I knew that. But I still let him get into my head. It's just really hard for me to keep my cool around that subject because... it's the one thing I hate most about my life. This stupid fucking tattoo on my lower arm. That experiment tormented me away from a normal childhood. It just... Sucks." I said as Peter listened very carefully. He then moved a strand of hair behind my ear, leaned down and gave me a totally different kiss from all the others. It wasn't hot and heavy, but reassuring and caring. He told me that he understood, without even saying anything.

"I'm gonna say something now, that I know you're not gonna like." He said with his forehead pressed onto mine. I groaned thinking that I had just told him this, and now he wanted to throw more onto it. He laughed at my exhausted face, knowing I didn't want to hear it. "You gotta tell Tony." Yup, he was right. I didn't want to hear it. But I knew it was true. I had to tell Tony.

"I know." I whispered into his mouth, that was right next to mine.

"Good." He smiled, as he whispered back. He then closed the gap between our lips. He slid his hand from my cheek to the back of my hair, pulling it back a little, making time for him to get on top of me. My legs instantly spread, making room for him between my thighs. As we were making out, just as we did earlier, I could feel him becoming harder and harder. He suddenly entered me without warning, making me gasp. He pinned down my arms, started kissing my neck aggressively while thrusting his hips forward and backwards in fast motions. It felt better than ever and I couldn't help from screaming out.

"Fuck!" He quickly covered my mouth with one of his hands, without stopping his hard motions. It was a good thing he had covered my mouth, 'cause when I suddenly almost came without warning, I would definitely not have been able to hold it in either. After a while Peter's body started to tremble, meaning he was about to come too. I rolled us around making me on top and started moving my hips back and forth making him moan loudly, while aggressively grabbing the headboard above his head. He would come any minute now. I kept going a little faster, and finally it happened.

He exclaimed a half moan half groan and I felt the warmth of him spreading inside me. I laid down beside him, panting just as heavy as him. Having sex with Peter was something I could have never imagined. He was the perfect guy to lose my virginity to.

"Wow..." Peter said, still trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah." I said now, almost having caught my breath. He then turned on his side, and looked at my naked body, lying there beside him. He lowered his eyebrows in a way of confusion. I immediately felt insecure. Is it my boobs? Are they too small? My stomach? My mind started to wander, but Peter made them stop soon enough again. He took out his finger and traced it over my navel. It tickled a little, but I kinda liked it.

"Even your navel is perfect." He said, still looking at it. I chuckled at his cuteness. He smiled and went in for a last kiss before going to sleep, but right before our lips collided he backed away with a frightened face.

"Shit! We didn't use protection!" He almost yelled out. He sat up totally panicked, and started rambling on about not wanting to be a father yet, and all that stuff. I sat up next to him.

"Peter calm down, I'm on the pill." He stopped, and put both hands on his face embarrassed. He plopped back down now laying on the bed again. I had started taking the pill the day of me and Peter's first kiss. I just wanted to be safe, just in case.

"Thank god!" He said, as he removed his hands from his face again. I chuckled and got comfortable next to him. We soon fell asleep.