Chapter 12

I woke up by the bright sun, shining through the thin curtains, right into my eyes. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Peter sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled at the cute sight of him just breathing in and out slowly. I carefully got up, trying not to wake him. I was sore from last night, so I decided to just take the day off. I quietly slipped on some casual sweatpants, and a top. I was just about to open the door and walk out, when I stopped and walked over to Peter's side of the bed. I lightly laid my hand on his cheek, and kissed him. He opened his eyes, and as soon as the kiss was over, he smiled.

"Good morning." He said, in that sexy morning voice. Man that hit differently. I smiled, and nuzzled my nose on his, giggling a little.

"I'm going to get us some food." I said, and retracted from his lovely face, now walking out the door. I headed for the kitchen, and reached it soon enough. I opened the door, and immediately saw Natasha and Bucky, step away from each other, as I opened the door. I looked at them, and they just awkwardly looked away.

"Morning guys." I said, and walked over to the fridge. I opened it, took out a tray of eggs, placed it on the counter, and then looked back at them.

"I better go." Bucky said, and walked out. When the door had closed, I immediately looked at Natasha and smiled. She smiled back in confusion, while taking out a pan and placing it on the stove.

"What?" She finally asked, a little annoyed at my stares. I cracked an egg on the pan she had just taken out, and the egg started simmering.

"What was all that about?" I asked, with a small grin on my face. She avoided eye contact, and I immediately knew she was trying to hide her and Bucky's relationship. She opened the fridge searching for something.

"We were just talking." She insisted calmly. She is seriously the worst liar ever, I thought to myself. I debated with myself, whether I should just ignore it and let it go, or if I should just confront her straight up. It didn't take long for me to go with the second option.

"Nat, I saw you two last night." I said as I flipped the egg, just the way I liked it. She became quiet. She was still holding the refrigerator open, but she wasn't really looking around for anything anymore.

"Alright you got us... wait.... How did we not notice you? You wouldn't have hid unless you were hiding something yourself." She said, now making me the quiet one. I cracked yet another egg, and placed the finished one on a plate. Nat took out some bacon, still looking at me. Suddenly it was like she realized something. She pointed at me with a sneaky grin.

"You were with Peter last night, weren't you?" She asked. I opened the pack of bacon she had taken out of the fridge, and put some on the pan.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said with no expression on my face, but she had already looked through me. She then laughed at me, making me a little embarrassed.

"Right okay, and tell me again why are you making breakfast for two right now?" Fuck.

"For... you and me?" I said, hoping she would believe me even though I knew it was way too late for that. "Alright, fine!.. I guess we're even then?" I said, and we both laughed a little. I grabbed a tray, and put the plates with the delicious breakfast on it. I pushed the now empty pan over to her, making her put the other one back in the cabinet, and starting making her breakfast.

"So... How long has this thing between you and Bucky been going on?" I asked. I genuinely wanted to know, but she just shook her head thinking a little.

"Not that it's any of your business, but... Six months." She exclaimed, still looking at the now scrambled eggs on the pan.

"Six months!" I broke out, surprised. She quickly turned around, and shushed me. "Sorry I just... Why haven't you told anyone?" Is there some kind of policy that the avengers can't date? That would be horrible for me and Peter.

"We just wanted to keep it a secret, to make it more exciting." She said, as she chuckled a little.

"Oh good. I thought there was some sort of policy that the avengers can't commit to each other, or something." I said, and put my hand to my chest relieved.

"I don't know about that, but I don't think you and Peter's relationship will be a problem." She said reassuringly. I smiled, and picked up the tray. I walked past Natasha, and was almost out of the kitchen.

"Give Peter a kiss for me." She joked.

"Shut up." I said as I laughed. I opened the door with my foot, and headed to my room, where Peter was probably sleeping right now. I opened the door to my room, and was met with a very pleasing sight. Peter was walking out of the bathroom, just as I had entered the room. He was drying his hair with one small towel, and had a bigger one wrapped around his waist. Water was running and dripping from his hair, falling onto his chest, and then proceeding to run down his incredible sexy abs. I was almost drooling at the sight.

"Wow..." I whispered to myself, still looking at the towel waiting for it to drop down, giving my eyes access to everything. I turned to put down the tray, on the dresser right by the door.

"Why'd you put the food down over there?" Peter, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, asked. I walked slowly towards him, without breaking eye contact. I sat down, my knees on either side of him and put my arms over his shoulders.

"I like your curls." I commented, moving one of them back in its place. I could see him glancing at my lips every time he got the chance.

"I like your lips." He leveled with me and stared directly at them. My thirst for his lip was just as big as I could tell his thirst for mine was. I was just better at hiding it.

"Kiss them then." He glanced up at me shyly, as if we hadn't had sex twice the night before. The buildup to the kiss he was about to give me was maybe even better than the kiss. He was weirdly good at that stuff. "Am I your first?" I asked after the short kiss. I could feel his wet skin leaving traces on my top. He sighed and looked behind me for a few seconds before looking like he was ready to answer.

"No. I had a girlfriend called Michelle like... a year ago." He admitted to me. I liked that he was honest and the fact that she had come before me didn't bother me at all. If he had chosen her, she was probably really nice anyway. "Why do you ask?" He asked me calmly, moving a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"I really don't know. Just curious." I shrugged and smiled. "You want some food?" He nodded and I fetched the tray and we began eating on the bed.

"Am I your first?" He then asked as I was chewing. I looked down at the sheets as I spilled some egg.

"Yeah." I chuckled out, nervous for his answer. He raised his eyebrows, seeming baffled by my answer. "Something wrong?"

"Yeah. You were amazing last night. There's no way that was your first time." He scoffed, clearly assuming that I had lied to him. I chuckled and looked around the room a little surprised by his reaction. He caught up on it. "You're serious?" he asked, now more determined.

"Yes." I said and took another bite. "I take your reaction as a compliment." He smiled.