Chapter 25

"If you don't tell me the truth, and not that bullshit, I'm gonna make your life a living hell!" He yelled into my face.

"I told you everything... Why won't you believe me." I barely whispered out.

He had hit me over and over, so my face was so beaten, I barely had strength to talk

He had hit me over and over, so my face was so beaten, I barely had strength to talk. He had told me it was a good thing I killed my dad, if the story I had told him was true. I told him a reasonable amount of what my dad had done, but he wouldn't believe me. It seemed he was looking for a truth, I couldn't ever hand him. It was pain smothered in pain, when he punched me one last time.

"She's not gonna talk." The man next to him said to him, as he stepped back.

"Then I guess we're going to have to deal with this the hard way." He then said, while he untied the rope around my feet. It was so tight it had gnawed into my flesh, so when he pulled it away the pain was so gruesome I had to scream out, no matter what agony that would put me in.

"Shut up!" He was irritated. I made a heartbreaking sob. I was so tired, and hungry. I had no idea how many days I had been in this place, but even though it was probably three days it had already felt like a year. He pulled me up, from the chair by the chains around my hands, with my legs shaking underneath me. He pulled me out of the room, to a long hallway. The instant light blinded me, so I couldn't open my eyes. I had to just follow him into whatever he wanted. My legs trembled more and more aggressively, and finally I broke down on the floor.

"GET UP!" He screamed, as he pulled the chain upwards, forcing me to raise up my chest, but my legs wouldn't obey his orders.

"GET THE FUCK UP NOW!" He screamed even louder, right into my face. I didn't move a bone, but managed to force my eyes open, and look straight into his eyes.

"Please..." I forced out desperately, to make it all stop. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, but he didn't change his evil expression. At that point I knew nothing could ever change it. He turned around quickly and dragged me by the chain, with me on the floor behind him. I closed my eyes, without a care and let him drag my body corner after corner, on the cold floor. Finally he stopped, and I heard a small clicking noise. He had locked me to a pipe, still in the lit up hallway. He pulled me up, leaving me sitting up against the wall. He walked away, and suddenly I was all alone.

- five days later -

Nothing. Absolutely nothing had come into my system. No food. No water... Nothing had happened, while I sat in the same spot day after day, just watching the few people who walked by me every day. They didn't even glance down at me, when they passed. They just looked forward, without giving it a second thought. Every day at exactly four o'clock they carried me to a bathroom and watched me, while I did my business. These last three days, not much has come out. Barely anything to be exact. I could hear them discuss giving me something to eat, but no one ever did. At night the lights were turned off, and only the darkness wandered the halls. I would lay there imagining being with Peter. It would make me feel better for maybe thirty seconds, but after that I was brought back to the reality I was currently in. This was the worst thing I would ever experience.

- Peter's POV -

The distant sound of cars driving around comforted me, but not nearly as much as I needed. She was really gone, and we couldn't find out where she was. None of us really talked about anything else, but her. It killed me I had no one to talk to, about how devastated I truly was. Everybody was sleeping, but I had trouble doing it, with so much on my mind. I couldn't let it go, so I got up from her bed. I slept in her room from time to time, because it smelled so much like her. I went to Tony's lab to investigate the same thing I had been investigating for the last eight days. I walked in to find Tony snoring on his computer, in the same clothes I had seen him in for dinner.

"Mr. Stark?" I said as I poked at him, trying to wake him up. He jumped up, making me quickly step back. He quickly controlled himself when he saw that it was just me.

"Please never. Ever. Do that again." He said while rubbing his eyes, with his elbows on the table. The bags under his eyes had gotten bigger and darker for every day that passed.

"Sorry..." I said innocently.

"What are you doing here it's..." He stopped for a second to check his watch. "03.50 AM... Jesus Christ go back to sleep Peter." He continued and sighed in exhaustion. I sat down in the chair beside him and leaned back. Tony opened his computer and continued typing on his open document.

"I can't sleep..." I said looking at him, watching the multiple words on his computer. He stopped typing, and then closed the computer. He sighed and turned to look at me. None of us said anything and a tiny tear built itself in my eye. As soon as it escaped my eyelid I wiped it away hoping he hadn't noticed.

"She meant a lot to you didn't she?"

-

Hope you have a good day <3