Chapter 5

My alarm went off, I groaned and turned it off, now sitting up in my bed. It was 07.15. It had been a week since my breakdown. Tony didn't really have anything planned for me today, so I guess I would go to the gym, and maybe box again. I put on some leggings and a sports bra, as I usually did when I worked out. It didn't matter to me if it was already sweaty, cause it would be sweaty later anyways. I grabbed my water bottle and went off, before I got the chance to get hungry. I got to the gym, and luckily no one was there. Just me.

When I work out I only listen to 90's rap. It just fits perfectly to all workouts. So I walked over to the stereo and clicked on the black screen that now turned blue in a soothing and smooth way.

"Hi, my name Is Friday, Tony's personal assistant. What would you like to listen to while working out?" she asked in a surprisingly real voice.

"Hey... Friday. I'm Audrey, could you put on..." I had to think a little about which song I should start off with. "Could you just find my 90's rap playlist on Spotify?" She went quiet for two seconds, but then proceeded to speak.

"Playlist detected. Do you want me to play it on shuffle?" She asked.

"Yeah why not?" I shrugged my bare shoulders, walking to the table with the gloves. The song 'Doo Wop (That Thing)' Started playing, while I was putting on the gloves. When they were on I knuckle punched my hands into each other once or twice, to make sure the gloves sat as they should. I stretched very shortly, and started hitting the boxing pillow.

I kept going with small water breaks for maybe 40 minutes, when someone else walked into the gym. I didn't notice since the music was so loud, but suddenly the music stopped and I turned my head, confused and out of breath. When I saw who it was I sighed, relieved that it was just Peter.

"Hey Peter." I smiled between my breaths, and took a sip of water.

"Hey Audrey." He smiled back.

"I'm sorry the music was so loud, I didn't expect anyone to come down here this early." I said still pretty breathless. I wiped some sweat off my forehead with my arm. He quickly scanned my body and then returned his eyes back to mine.

"No it's fine, I like this song." He said and chuckled. The boxing pillow was still swinging from side to side from my punches, but I put a hand on it to make it stop.

"You know I'd come over and kiss you, if I wasn't you know... dripping with sweat," I said and chuckled. He chuckled too, but was now walking towards me. He put a hand on my chin, lifted up my face and placed a light kiss on my lips.

"I don't mind a little sweat." he said, and walked back over to the stereo and turned the music back on and then proceeded to walk on over to the weights. My knees were so weak, I didn't know how I was even standing.

I soon snapped out of it and went back to boxing at the pillow. As time went by, I even forgot Peter was there. Another 15 minutes passed, and I decided that I was done. I took off the gloves, and drank the last sip of water from my bottle. I walked up behind Peter, who was now sitting down lifting the wights in both his hands.

"See ya." I said and ruffled his hair very shortly. I turned around heading for the door but heard the weights being put down. Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I don't know how he had managed to stand up so fast, but when he had turned me around I immediately was met with his lips on mine. The kiss was intense like he needed it there and then. His hands curled up on my cheeks deepening the kiss, and leaning more and more into it. He was shirtless and sweaty, but I didn't mind at all, as I felt the drops on his chest.

"Alright I gotta go" I said, breaking up the kiss.

"Okay," He said defeatedly, before turning around. I quickly gave him another tiny kiss on his lips, causing him to smile. I headed for the door, and was just about to pull it open, when it was pushed forward from the other side.