Valentines Special - Macarons and Kisses

"Tomorrow's valentines," Whiskey mumbles. "I bet you and your husband are gonna go out or something, right?"

"Hm?" Rosé laughs. "We usually stay home and cook together. Other times I'm out with Chris for a job. I don't have anything to do this year for once,"

"At least you have a lover," Limoncello sighs. "I'm stuck here deciphering that godforsaken code Champagne is too lazy to do,"

"Code?"

"Apparently the FBI just finished trying to hunt us down. Champagne managed to get where they're hiding but needs help infiltrating the security cameras," Limoncello clicks.

"Ah," Rosé and Whiskey mumble.

"Well, I need to grab my groceries for tomorrow. I'm making red velvet cake and then rosewater macarons," Rosé smiles. "I'll send some over tomorrow,"

"Please," Whiskey mumbles. "I would kill for your Valentine's treats."

"Ah, can I..."

"Yeah, I'll use all-purpose flour for your batch." Rosé leaves the room and Whiskey cries.

"You didn't tell her about..."

"No," Limoncello snickers. "She doesn't need to know I have a boyfriend,"

-⚇-

"Macarons..." Hitsuki stares at the flour in her batch. "Not bad,"

"How much almond flour did you even buy?" Hiromitsu stares over her shoulder and she laughs.

"Enough to feed our neighbors,"

"Hm," Hiro grabs his wallet and hands the cashier his card.

"Ah, are you two a couple?" The cashier asks.

"A-ah?" The two blink in surprise.

"Yeah," Hiro laughs. "She's my wife,"

"How sweet!" The cashier hands them their items. "Then I hope you both have a lovely day,"

"Thank you," the two wander out of the store, and Hitsuki laughs.

"Ah, that's the only mood of the day,"

"Mhm," Hiro huffs. "Let's get going. You said you wanted Rosé in a few of the fillings,"

"..."

"Don't say it," Hiro smiles.

"Chopping pieces of myself off for valentines," Hitsuki laughs.

"Let's stick with the alcohol," Hiro drags the laughing girl off.

-⧖-

"Alright, let's get baking," Hitsuki ties her hair and Hiro helps her tie her apron around her back.

"You've gotten thinner," Hiro mumbles.

"It's the sleep deprivation," Hitsuki snickers. "Are you gonna help?"

"I'll do the whisking," Hiro ties an apron around himself and Hitsuki starts measuring out her ingredients. She works on the ingredients and measures out the ratios for everything. Hiro cracks the eggs and whisks it until fluffy.

"What color?"

"Uh, a smidge of the red gel for one batch and then add a teaspoon of the red for the other one," Hitsuki mumbles. "And then that batch has to be a pink and light yellow, and then leave that last one white"

"So swirls?" Hiro asks.

"Mhm,"

"What about the yellow?"