Chapter 3: A Rival Prince

Smiling like an idiot, Yujin covered her face, blood rushing that turns her cheeks red. She stretched out her arms and feet as she rolled over her bed.... only making a huge mistake.

*thud!!*

"Ah— f*ck that hurts!" She cursed, holding her back as she slowly sat up from the floor, still wincing from the pain.

She sharply glared at her bed, definitely blaming the lifeless furniture for her fall. "You bad thing!"

She punched the side of the bed, only to curl down again holding her poor fist when she hit the wood instead of the mattress. "Oww~~ mommy." She silently cried, blowing on her own knuckles trying to blow away the pain. Her fingers trembled a little as it slowly turn red.

After the pain faded, she only clicks her tongue before sitting on the bed again.

And just thinking about what happened yesterday, a smile crept on her lips once again. And eventually, she threw her back on the mattress, snatching a pillow and buried it on her face, only to shout aloud, "OH MY GHADNIS!! AAAHHHHH!"

She removed the pillow, breathing in before she did it again and screams, "SHE REALLY IS REAL!! I HUGGED HER! FU—HAHAHAHAAAA!!"

She kicked her feet in the air as she continued squealing.

Not until the door suddenly rustled open that it made her jump up from her position to sit and yeeted her pillow off her bed. Facing the person with wide eyes, "O-oh.. M-mom."

She faked a cough and composed herself to look proper in front of her mother.

"Are you okay?" Her mother asked that made her heart skip a beat, "I heard your noises from here— were you shouting?"

"N-no! No, I wasn't..." Yujin had bitten her lips due to nervousness.. but later breathed in relief when her mother just nodded.

"Maybe I was hearing things..? Weird." She then stepped inside and handed Yujin a container of ice cream, "Anyway here's what you asked for, I bought it a while ago."

"Oh thank you."

"Sure hon.. I'll be heading to work now, and so as your father." She kissed her daughter goodbye before walking away. But before she could leave, she turned to glance at Yujin, warning her, "You're not allowed to go outside, is that clear?"

Yujin's lips curled down upon hearing this, but nonetheless nodded. Then her mom left.

Once again, she laid on her back, staring blankly at the ceiling and sighs, "Why does she have to forbid me outside?! I'm not a baby anymore!"

And after a little while... she starts spattering nonsense english like, "I'm not a child.. I'm not a children!!"

But taking a glance at the window, she smirked... devilishly as it shows. "That's not gonna stop me anyway."

And so, she immediately worn her thick hoodie and swayed the curtain, not opening the window yet as she have to make sure that her Mom already left. Secretly peeking, she grinned upon seeing their van heading out to the gate.

"Yesss!!" She celebrates, then immediately going to the other window that leads to the back of their house, opening it wide enough for her to go through.

But then she suddenly remembered the food her mother gave her.. the ice cream. She smiled wider at the thought of giving it to the bunny, so she took the container with her before completely jumping off and head out into the woods.