Chapter 15: Visit

A/N:

I'm sorry in advance for any errors... too lazy to proofread✌️

——

It's been how many weeks already, and Yujin's been imprisoned yet again. She never even went out from her room since then. And some foods her mother brought her, she never ate them sometimes. It all just got piled up on the side of her room that sometimes it gets rotten until her maids come and clean them up.

Now her mother's getting more worried for her health.

Yujin, she can bee seen lying on her bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, eyes fill with exhaustion. She has no will nor energy to do anything. Inside her, it's all empty, like a void of endless black.

It was already in the middle of the night, yet she can't make herself fall to sleep.

Its been hour and hours of her closing her eyes in hopes to fall asleep, but she just can't. Every time she shut her eyes close, Wonyoung's image was all she saw. She's all tired and exhausted that all she wanted for herself was a good night sleep. But for all unfortunate, she can't.

Ruffling her hair with suppressed frustration, she sat up from her bed, groaning out of annoyance.

But then, out of the sudden, she just jerked at the feeling of cold breeze suddenly blew her delicate skin that it sent her the shivers. With quick response, she immediately looked behind, only to fall speechless at the sight.

There she saw a silhouette of a familiar figure sitting by the window with the moonlight beautifully shining behind.

The corner of her lips curled up, filled with joy, but at the same time, pain. When she saw those huge, but cute bunny ears squiggling in tiny motions.

"You came," Yujin whispers with her fragile voice, but enough for the other figure to hear.

"And you left."

Yujin bowed down her head out of guilt, the small smile on her face quickly faded away.

"Human," Yujin raised her head back up, only to see the bunny reached out her palm, and she swore her heart skipped a beat upon seeing the latter plastering a sweet smile.

Without even thinking twice, Yujin immediately ran to her, later then slowed her pace when she already got closer, staring at Wonyoung's offered palm in loath.

And Wonyoung, she noticed how Yujin was frozen, so she leaned her hand herself, now caressing Yujin's face gently.

Yujin fell nostalgic upon the bunny's touch. She knew she's been longing for this even just after a week of not being able to see each other. But she longs for much more than that. As much as she wants to hug the bunny, she's reluctant she can't, so she didn't.

As Yujin opened her eyes, the first thing that caught her was the Bunny's orbs. Her purple orbs that captivated her right from the very start.

As they stared at each other, Wonyoung realized it was... an amazing sight. Yujin's eyes... they're beautiful.

And so they were drowned by each other stares, with Yujin only falling in love deeper every second.

And she couldn't contain herself more. As their stares deepen, her feeling of longing for the bunny also deepen. And without thinking twice... she immediately wrapped her arm around Wonyoung's waist, burying her face on the latter's chest as butterflies took over her tummy. Tears started to fall, both tears of joy, and pain.

"I... I really missed you." The human whispers.

This brought Wonyoung to smiling, now wrapping her own arms around Yujin's neck as she fondled her hair in soothing strokes. She can't... and won't deny it even....