Chapter 5: Babysitting the Human

"Why do I feel like I'm getting stared at??" Yujin thought as her guts tells the same.

Right to her senses, she really was being watched.

Kai.. was sharply glaring at him giving her the sudden chills.

He was upset, clearly because he badly wants to taste that human food too.. but firstly is that he's clearly jealous. He doesn't want this human girl to go near Wonyoung.. yet they're actually sharing their food right now, talking to each other while laughing. And it only made his blood boil.

But suddenly, the gem on his necklace started glowing that made him divert his attention to it. He held it tight with his hand before facing the two, or rather specifically at Wonyoung, "My princess, the castle has called for me." He excused, bowing.

Wonyoung faced him, "Alright, be careful on your way home."

Kai bowed once again, "May we see each other again tomorrow," he said, shoting a dharp glare at Yujin before going.

Meanwhile, Yujin was just making faces behind his back the moment he turned away, "I hope you'll never be back.." she whispers, still cursing silently for a worst case scenario that she wished would happen to him.

"I heard that, human."

With widened eyes, Yujin slowly faced the bunny, only to gulp in her own saliva when she saw how serious Wonyoung was.

"O-oh.. did you?" She clumsily laughed while scratching the side of her head.

Wonyoung just shakes her head in disbelief, finishing off the final scoop of the ice cream before standing up, "Its already getting late, let's send you home."

Upon hearing this, Yujin's eyes immediately rounded, "N-ne?" She asked, hoping to hear Wonyoung's words wrong.

"Let me take you to your home—"

"NOOOOO!!" Yujin cut the bunny off, instantly running to her and clings on her arms like a koala. "Take me with youuu~" She whines like a baby.

"I can't, you have to go to your home."

Yujin then immediately activated her puppy eyes, looking at Wonyoung while pouting her lips down, "Puwease.." she pouted even more while lightly hopping on her feet.

And with this, Wonyoung felt the shivers for unknown reason. She took a deep breath to compose herself, "No huma—"

"Puweeaassee..."

Yujin did more of her aegyo that Wonyoung could have sworn she saw sparkles in her eyes. She had this feeling inside of her that she can't resist.. and would give in with this human any time soon if she continues this.

With a final puppy-pout, Yujin once again waggled her own body close to Wonyoung as she pleaded,

"Pretty please..?"

———

So in the end, much as she hated to, Wonyoung ended up bringing Yujin with her.

With a forced sigh, she had her ears fell down with disbelief..

"Now I have to babysit a human.." she shakes her head while silently regretting her decision.. especially now that Yujin, who's tailing right behind her, have getting more annoying every time passes by.

"I'm not dreaming, am I..? Bunny-nim?"

"Are we going to your tree house? I want to live there too!"

"Do those winged rabbits exist too?"

"How about Linus? That big lion with wings that you're friends with— is he real too??— and Hitomi!! Your elf fairy friend, she's real too right?!"

Those.. and much more questions bombarded Wonyoung. She's really getting a little bit annoyed now, enough that she thought of throwing Yujin away. But also,

"How do you even know all of those? Even Hitomi?" She turned around to ask, eyebrows being raised. She was already getting impatient with the human's childlike behavior.

But it hits her the most when Yujin actually knew Hitomi.. This human, who she just met a few days ago already knew almost everything. Or maybe even everything!

But Yujin just scratched her nape while giggling  cheekily, "In the book...?"

With this answer, Wonyoung could only turn around again, and now pinching her nose, "What is a book even..?!" She frustratingly questioned herself.

She already asked Yujin this question, yet the girl's answer would only confuse her more, "Books.. like, books full of words.. like that."

"So bunny-nim.. we're really going to you tree house??" Yujin excitedly asked while standing beside the bunny, leaning in to take a peak on her face. "Am I gonna meet fairy Hitomi too?"

Wonyoung didn't even bother answer as she was just continued walking, ignoring Yujin's questions.

After a while of walking, with Yujin still talking about nonsense things, they finally arrived at Wonyoung's little home.

But at the sight, which she herself can't believe she actually forgot, only made Yujin gasp in horror. Silently cursing.. "Oh my.. ghadnis."

———

A/N:

Finally updated after losing my brain.. XD