Chapter 4: Fighting over a Spoon

"There's no spoon!"

Yujin panicked, causing for Wonyoung to chuckle.. and for Kai to glare.

The three of them stayed in an empty place full of grasses and flowers, underneath some trees that gave them relaxing shade.

Yujin shared the ice cream she brought with Wonyoung. And Wonyoung only.

"No no! This ain't for you." She mocked as she held the food away from the poor boy.

The prince was speechless as it is his first time being treated like.. not a prince at all. Since everyone would respect him, he felt so humiliated when being with this human. "How disrespectful!" He uttered.

However, Yujin didn't even care a single thing about him and just focused on feeding the bunny instead, "What flavor do you want bunny-nim?" She asked, pointing at different sections of the container.

Well, the ice cream she bought was multi-flavored thankfully for them to choose what they like. It was divided into four; vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, and lastly.. the flavor she finds the most weird, mint chocolate.

Wonyoung's eyes gleamed with delight upon seeing the beautiful sight. Her mouth drooled open as her nose picked up a sweet aroma.

Until her eyes locked on the mint green-colored one, "What is that?" She pointed.

"Oh.. mint chocolate."

"Min... huh?"

"Mint choco." Yujin emphasized the word with his mouth, in order for the bunny to understand more. "Minteu choco."

"Mincho?" Wonyoung asked with eyes that Yujin swore was sparkling.

The human only let out a small chuckle at the name, "Its wrong but you can call it mincho.. its cuter that way"

Wonyoung just nodded and continued drooling over the food.

And it made Yujin wonder.. "Do you like it?" She questioned, pertaining to the flavor that Wonyoung picked.

But the bunny just shakes her head, "I haven't tasted yet... but its smells tempting."

And this made Yujin wonder more.. "Doesn't she like strawberry?"

She read that in the book, that the bunny always eats wild strawberries in the forest, so she assumed that she will like it. Not actually expecting that Wonyoung would pick that.. weird one, which only taste like toothpaste to her.

However, with a face looking so done, Kai was just standing still there in his place, feeling so irritated about the fact that this random human actually talked to his beloved Wonyoung.

"How do I eat this?" Wonyoung asked.

"Oh, just scoop it up and eat— wait wait we need a spoon!" Yujin looked around for the utensil.. but she didn't brought any so there was nothing for them to use.

But her eyes locked onto something. She then grabbed the knife that was on Kai's belt, "Hey! What are you doing?!" He asked, but she just ignored him and also got the led of the container, using the knife to form it into a shape of a spoon.

But Kai however, he just walked near a random bush and placed his fingers near. He was using his magic. And with just a light tap, the leaves immediately moved and hardened into a spoon.

He then gave it to Wonyoung, "Here's a spoon, my princess." He bowed in the most elegant way.

And the bunny accepted it with a pleasured smile on her face. "Thank you."

"Done!" Yujin whispered in success, and she was about to hand it to Wonyoung when she saw what happened.

She paused, then after she only clutched tight of her self-made spoon and just looked away. "Of course... he have magic after all and I'm just.. a human."

But even so, she just took a deep breath, shoving away those negative feelings and walked near. Her supposed to be gift to Wonyoung, the plastic spoon, she just used it for herself and started eating the chocolate flavored ice cream without uttering any word.

"Hmm!" Wonyoung hummed in delight, "Delicious!"

Yujin faced her with wondering look, "Really?"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"You like that toothpaste?"

But Wonyoung just tilted her head in confusion, "What's a toothpaste?"

"That's.. uh.. just never mind."

After saying that, Yujin continued eating. But something's really bugging her mind.

"Why do I feel like I'm getting stared at??"

Right to her guts, she really was being watched.

Kai.. was sharply glaring at him giving her the sudden chills.