Chapter 9: Bath Together

Yujin is just all alone now, still under the Lake of Diamonds.

Hitomi left to give the human some space, even bringing Linus with her.

If you're asking how..? Well, Hitomi's a fairy after all. With just one flick of her finger, Linus shrink size, now looking like a small kitten, but with wings.

And here she is, being left alone. The tears she tried hiding from before, has now dropped to her cheek.

And a little whimper she lets out, "Why am I so obsessed with you.." She wiped her tears with her forearm.

"If only I stayed home that day I wouldn't be hurt like this— Argh! Stupid Yujin!!" She kept hitting herself while still tearing up.

Only her whimpers can be heard inside the cave.

Then she eventually stopped, she looked up and leaned her head behind, still silently crying, "I should've listened to Mom."

She stayed there.. one, two.. and more minutes have passed and she's still in the same position, grieving with her broken heart.

But then suddenly, "Human? Are you there?"

A familiar voice called, resulting for Yujin to immediately sink her own head down the water, tapping her face underneath to make it less obvious that she cried.

"There you are! I've been finding you everywhere!"

The human raised her head, acting like she didn't notice Wonyoung earlier, "Oh bunny-nim!" And as a natural liar as she is, she managed to force out a convincing smile.

"Were you here all the time?" Wonyoung asked as she reached out her palm.

Yujin paused for a while, staring at Wonyoung's hand. Only then she come back to her senses when Wonyoung herself brought her own palm and caressed Yujin's face, making the latter stiffen.

But, even as flustered as she is, she knows she should treasure this moment, this feeling of having the bunny's soft and gentle palm cupping her face. She loves this... and it brought smiles to her lips.

Only with one touch from Wonyoung, Yujin easily forgot about her little grieve. Well she's here now, might as well cherish this present.

"Bunny-nim, want to take bath with me?" She asked while grinning from ear to ear.

Yujin offered her hand, and the latter accepted it gladly. Now slowly stepping into the shallow lake.

But suddenly—

"YAHH!!—" Yujin just pulled Wonyoung, causing for the both of them to fall into the water with a splash.

Yujin just laughed at how Wonyoung landed above her, lightly hitting her as a punishment for being too playful, "You're so naughty!"

Wonyoung leaned away from Yujin, but suddenly, a splash of water went coming to her face. And looking at it, it was Yujin. But instead of stopping, the human still continued splashing water to the bunny, "Let's play!" She giggled.

With a disappointed face, Wonyoung looked at her, "Is this Linus' effect on you?"

"Come on bunny-nim, let's have some fun.. pretty please..?" She pouted, trying to lure the bunny into getting her play with her using her irresistible puppy eyes.

And it did made a affect to the bunny, "How did you make me give into your desires so easily?" She grinned, after then spattering Yujin a big splash of water, and it hit Yujin right straight to her face.