Chapter 16: Chaewon-nim

"Hmm.. so you came back," Hitomi blankly says, with Yujin grinning in front of her.

"Hehe... can't help it. My feet just moved on their own," Yujin scratched her nape as a clumsy chuckle escaped from her mouth.

And truly, she really did came back to the forest. And in fact, it took her almost a whole day to find the cave, not to mention she just accidentally bumped into here.

Her direction senses are far worse than the worsts.

And more fact, Yujin easily forgot about her 'heartache' now. After Wonyoung came to visit, she immediately had a certain decision of going back here, not actually thinking twice about the consequences her mother have warned her.

Hitomi forced a sarcastic smile, "Whipped dimwit," she turns around and walked near the lake.

"It's true! My heart told me to," Yujin once again defended, following Hitomi to sit on the rock at the center. "Where's bunny-nim by the way..?" She searched for the mentioned girl around, but no sight of her was found. "Is she in her tree house?"

"Tsk... don't even bother find her."

Yujin was taken aback by the fairy's unexpected response, worried for Wonyoung, "Why? What happened to her, is she okay?"

Then Hitomi faced her, eyes partly glaring at the human, "I told you to change your fate yet you gave up so easily," she shook her head in disbelief, "My senses are right, humans are indeed are weak.

"Ow, that's kinda offensive."

"It's only offensive when it hits you."

Hitomi looked away with a teasing smirk as she added, "I'm telling you if you can't move her heart, she will ruin yours instead."

Then Yujin looked down, watching how the water's reflecting light from the moon, and it was dazzling like diamonds. A bitter smile curled up at the corner of her lips, "She already did.. unintentionally."

There was a comfortable silence that surrounded them, not until a sudden voice laughed from behind, walking inwards the entrance of the cave.

"Hey! You're back finally!" The big lion flew towards them, bumping Yujin with his head afterwards. Lighting up the bleak mood that embedded them from earlier.

The lion went to Hitomi with a wide grin, rolling over and exposed his belly, only for the fairy to rub the lion's smooth fur, "I'm surprised you didn't invite human to play with you..?" Hitomi utters.

Yujin too agreed, tho she do hopes for Linus not to. Right now, she's too tired from walking, being lost all day to play with the winged beast. And she was not emotionally in the mood either.

Then gladly for her, Linus shakes her head, "Next time human, let's play 'till we lost every bits of our energy," he releases a loud sigh, "Not now, Linus is tired!" He yawned.

"Is Chaewon taking over..?" Hitomi asked that confuses Yujin.

"Who's Chaewon?"