Chapter 11: Wife Material

Another morning have came, and dazzling sunlight illuminates the whole tree house again.

The human slowly fluttered her eyes open. She didn't know but her body felt heavy and she felt tired. Only then she came to realize that she was still sick.

She completely woke up now, but was only staring completely fazed up the ceiling, mind's flying away to pluto.

A bitter smile crept across her lips upon feeling no presence beside her. "She must have been with that prince right now."

And so she slowly sat up, using both her arms with full strength, letting out a big sigh after successfully sitting up. And she was right, there really was no Bunny-nim around her.

Closing her eyes, she breathes in deeply trying to get rid of these negative thoughts and cheered herself up.

When out of the unexpected, one palm suddenly brought itself to caressing Yujin's cheek, surprising the latter. Thus, opening her eyes almost immediately, only to fall into deep trance upon being charmed by the bunny's alluring purple orbs.

"Good morning," Wonyoung greeted with a sweet smile plastering her lips.

However, the human couldn't get to react to anything as she was still dumbfounded for unknown reason.

Seeing the bewildered Yujin, Wonyoung smiled even more, then brought herself to chuckling later on, "Why? Is there something on my face?"

With the question, Yujin unconsciously lifted both her hands, cupping Wonyoung's face as she says, "Ethereal beauty."

And this made Wonyoung giggle more, "You're still sick, aren't you?" She palms Yujin's forehead to check, only to nod in conformation, "You still are. Thankfully your fever's cooling down," she says before leaning away.

Wonyoung then grabbed something from the table beside, "Here, I cooked you breakfast," she offered Yujin a bowl of healthy soup.

But Yujin just crumpled her face upon seeing her food.. made up of pure vegetables.

"Why? Is there something wrong? Don't you like the food?—"

"No no Bunny-nim!" Yujin immediately got the bowl from the bunny as she flashed a forced grin, "Thanks for the food!" She cheerfully says before shoving one spoonful of the soup into her mouth, only to regret such decision.

"Ow ouch! Hot!" Yujin spit it out while sticking out her tongue, fanning it with her hands.

"Silly human, be careful!" Wonyoung went near and aided Yujin.

But as shameless as Yujin is, she smirks secretly upon coming up with a shameless idea.

She eventually stared at the bunny, causing for her to pause and ask, "Does it hurt so much?"

Yujin nodded while pouting, showing Wonyoung her puppy eyes and said, "It hurts."

"Aish.. what shall I do with your burnt tongue..?" Wonyoung whispers to herself, but Yujin got to hear it, thus grinning to herself with her plan.

"My mommy said a kiss can cure away any pain." Yujin's puppy eyes still lingers.

And this made Wonyoung raise an eyebrow, "Does it work..?"

"Of course! She always kisses me whenever I get wounds when I was younger. It's effective!"

"Well then.." Wonyoung cupped Yujin's face. The human already had her eyes closed with a mischievous grin when eventually....

Rather than a kiss like she expected, Wonyoung just 'booped' the human on the nose with her finger instead, "And you think I can get fooled?"

Yujin opened her eyes with a small frown, obviously disappointed as she failed to get her kiss.

But suddenly, much to her surprise, a pair of lips touched her forehead that made her wake up to the fullest. Her stomach filled with unknown warmth, and she was dumbfounded— actually, way beyond that!

"There, did it wash away the pain now..?" Wonyoung says with delicate eyes while patting gently the human's head, enough that it made Yujin statued, almost melted by the bunny's sweet voice.

Yujin just bit her lip, failed to suppress her smile as she was still completely astonished by it.

And seeing this made the bunny's lips curl up as well.

"Ey, Bunny-nim! Stop it, it's not healthy for my heart!!" Yujin excitedly complained, burying her face down on the soft pillow out if embarrassment.

"What? You were the one who asked for it," The bunny replied with a chuckle afterwards.

Yujin sat up to face her, only to lay down again, embarrassed, "I can't look at you."

"Aigoo! Stop that now Human and eat your breakfast."

And as instantly, Yujin had already sat up once again, "Feed me," she pouted.

Wonyoung could only sigh in disbelief, "You're not a kid anymore—"

"But I'm sick!" She suddenly threw tantrums like a kid, and this is already enough that Wonyoung gave up.

"Fine fine I'm gonna feed you alright.." Wonyoung grabbed the bowl once again, nearing it on her mouth while blowing to cool its temperature down.

And Yujin was just grinning at the front, patiently waiting for Wonyoung to finish cooling down while staring at the latter.

And she swore Wonyoung really is beautiful. Truly beautiful.

Slowly, Wonyoung was feeding the human. And it was a first time ever that Yujin like a food that's purely vegetables, having the fact that she wouldn't consider herself as a goat, which only eats grass (veggies). Not only because it was Wonyoung who cooked it, but it's because it was honestly tasty. Indeed delicious that she finished all of it without a drop left.

"Wow Bunny-nim, you can be my wife." Yujin's eyes sparkles, while the bunny just chuckled.

"Silly."

Wonyoung wasn't looking at Yujin as she was busy cleaning the dish. But she knew she couldn't ignore the fact that she was flattered at the comment, enough that her bunny ears can't stay still out of excitement.

When all of the sudden, the door creaked open that it made the two look at who's the visitor.

And it only made Yujin furrow her eyebrows upon seeing an annoying sight of the prince.

While the prince just looked at Wonyoung, smiling as he greeted, "Good morning , my love."