Chapter 17: Making Her Jealous

"Why... don't we help you..?" Chaewon approached Yujin, wearing a little smirk.

The older then leans in, whispering, "I might be of a big help."

Yujin, utterly confused, raised both eyebrows and asked Chaewon, "How.. How?"

Then with a smirk Chaewon let's out, she glanced a bit at Hitomi, which the fairy only responded with a shaking of her head. "Don't even involve me in anything," Hitomi raised both hands in the air.

"Oh come on, darling~ let's help our friend out," Chaewon pouted while clinging to Hitomi's arm, making the younger smile and pinch her cheek.

"You silly wildcat.... You really dared make me wait for 29 years, now asking me a favor..."

"Oh sorry! I swear I'm.. sorry!"

Hitomi just hummed as reply.

Then Chaewon snuggles herself closer, "You still love me anyway... right?" Her grin widens.

"Of course I do. My love for you will never fade. Even if it means I'll wait a hundred more years for you to wake again."

....

....

"Why am I here...?" Yujin.. meanwhile—

She was only watching them, then eventually looked away, snorting... She had this urge of giving the couple a private time, so she left the cave, only to enter again with a bitter smile upon seeing another couple walking pass by.

"Tsk. Couples everywhere," she entered, directly going to the lake and didn't even think twice to drench herself down the water.

Kai and Wonyoung's having another date, what's new..?

But... this only made Yujin confused. Was Wonyoung... really does act like that usually? You wouldn't sleep, hugging a new person on your bed, right? And she wouldn't have shown too much care back then, she remembers when she got sick. She swore to herself that Wonyoung was really worried... or was it only her?

Is it really that all this time, it's only Yujin that's been thinking that the bunny truly cares...?

The corner of her lips curled up filled with anguish, "She probably doesn't."

"Annyeong, human," She shrieked, didn't even notice that Wonyoung's already sitting beside her.

"B-bunny-nim..." she didn't know what to say.

She looked behind Wonyoung, and eventually her eyes wondered around, "Where's Kai? Isn't she having a date with him?"

Wonyoung had offered her palm. And Yujin..? Of course she would accept it. She would always give herself for Wonyoung's delicate touch.

But when she was about to, a sudden pull made her turn away from Wonyoung, hugging Chaewon.

"Let's play again sometime, human, I missed you," she whispers, much to Yujin's confusion.

She tried to push Chaewon away, but the older would only tighten her embrace. She then leans close to Yujin's ears, "Just go along," she whispers.

"What's with th—"

"Oh my little human!" Chaewon leans away and cupped Yujin face, only adding to her shock when she actually kissed her in the cheek!

Yujin was taken aback, and was utterly worried for Wonyoung, so she turned around only to see the bunny was already off the water, "Bunny-ni—" she called, but was cutted off when Chaewon pulled her up.

"Come come! Let us play to our heart's content!" She pulled Yujin away from the bunny, still clinging onto her arms.

"Chaewon-nim, what was that all about??" She released herself from Chaewon's grip as soon as they reached outside.

Chaewon then lets oit a smirk on her lips, glancing at Wonyoung's who's still inside, "Oh look at that, someone's jealous!" Chaewon laughed, looking at the sulking bunny.

Then Yujin, also took glance at Hitomi.

"Yeah, she sure seems mad.."

Then Chaewon slowly realized it, turning her head to greet Hii-chan's flaming eyes....

"Oh sh*t."

———

A/N:

Sorry for the late update🙏

I'll make sure to make longer chapters next time.