Chapter 13: Sabotage Their Date

"Aish!" Yujin ruffles her hair, frustrated at the fairy's words.

Change the story?? How could she even?!

For her, the storybook is basically the same as fate. Wonyoung and Kai got married to each other as the ending, therefore, it's their destiny to be together. She has no power to ever meddle!

But then again, her heart's screams the need to fight.

This is her only chance.... why not live this fantasy?

And so with no consciousness over herself, she just happen to pass by a familiar place. It was the cave. The cave where the lake of diamonds can be found, this place where Linus took her when she got her first heartache.

Out of nostalgic feeling she felt, she went inside, smiling at the thought of taking a refreshing bath again.

But she just suddenly froze, hiding instantly at the nearest rock for cover as she heard voices inside.

She peaks, only to frown when she saw her beloved, Wonyoung, and Kai... and it seems like they're having a fun date.

They were sitting at the very top of the rock at the center of the lake, being lighted by the sun from above. And for Yujin, she saw it as spotlight, purposely shining towards the couple, of course, for the reason that they're the main characters.

And this made her blood boil.

Yujin knew... she knew it well that she doesn't have the right to feel this way. It's only hilarious for her to get jealous when Wonyoung isn't even hers in the first place. But yet again, she can't just control her feelings, can she?

Inside of her, there's this evil thing on her mind.

What if she sabotage their date..?

"Let's go."

Yujin immediately bended down to hide herself upon seeing the two standing up.

Kai was reaching his hand for Wonyoung, and the bunny gladly accepted it with a smile plastering her face.

Yujin only hissed at the sight.

She kept hiding there behind the rock until Wonyoung and the prince are out of sight.

Getting out from her hiding spot, Yujin sigh out of relief, dusting away some dirts off her clothes. When suddenly—

"What are you doing here, human?"

Yujin shrieked, jumping from her place like how her heart almost busted out from her chest. She immediately looked behind, "Hii-chan!" She breathed, relieved.

Hitomi raised a brow at her, then looked back to where the couple walked pass by, only to look at Yujin again when she realized, "You're following them, aren't you?"

"No— no! N-no I'm not." Yujin shakes her head, quickly denying. Tho her expression failed to hide her panic.

Hitomi smirked, "Well I told you, your lies aren't effective to me."

Guilty, Yujin just looked away, pouting.

But then, out of the unexpected, Hitomi suddenly hit her head that she bowed down from the impact, "Ow??" Her face says it all, she was shocked.

"Are you just gonna stand there?? Go do whatever it is that you planned. Just make sure our Wonyoungie won't get hurt." Hitomi pushed Yujin towards the direction where they walked, giving the human a wink before heading on inside.