Chapter 22: Threat

"I'm daydreaming...." Yujin's hand was raised to cover her eyes against the dazzling sunshine, afterwards slowly flipping it around, now staring blankly at the back of her palm with clouded mind. Until eventually, she closed it into a tight fist with a hopeful smile, "Then I'll just live this dream like Chaewon-unnie says!"

"I love Bunny-nim!!" She jumped suddenly with both arms raised in the air.

Only shocking Chaewon next to her which made the latter scream to the top of her lungs, "Gosh Yuj, you're giving me a heart attack!!" She held her chest as if it hurts. Now she's smacking the human, "Don't shout so suddenly like that!"

"Ow," Yujin rubbed her head while letting out a whine of pain, "That hurts."

"Well my heart's hurting more! Shut up for once," She signals the human to sit back beside her. "What did you say again? Love bunny?"

Yujin nodded with a joyful grin and her eyes smiling as well, "I'm gonna love bunny-nim whoever is against!"

"I would like to see you do.. but I ain't sure myself about her feelings."

"Hmm!" Yujin shakes her head a no, afterwards saying, "I'm gonna love her with nothing in return. I won't even expect her to love me back. I just want to do what I feel like I have to as long as I'm... dreaming."

"So you still believed so," Chaewon shakes her head in disbelief. But making sure her voice is low enough inaudible for Yujin. Then she stood up upon feeling another presence behind them, now turning away with a grin, "I guess I'll leave you two then," she says, purposely eyeing at Wonyoung.

It made Yujin confused, "Huh?" She turns around, only to brighten her face when she saw the bunny. So she called with a bright smile as well, "Ob Bunny-nim! Hi!" She smiled from ear to ear.

Wonyoung then returned back a smile, now waving a hand at the human, "Good afternoon."

She was about to reach her hand to caress Yujin's cheek as greeting when suddenly Chaewon walked pass her, "I changed my mind. Yeet~" she paced back to Yujin's direction, now unusually snuggling her face onto Yujin's chest as she laid above the human. "Play along," she whispered, secretly flashing Yujin a teasing smirk.

Yujin seems to get her idea, thus wrapping her arms around Chaewon too, "Eh..? Are you tired Chaewon-nim?" She tried to make her voice as sweet as ever, even cringing to herself deep inside.

She eyed at Wonyoung, only to grin wider upon seeing the bunny looking away with a frown on her face. Her ears were flat down along her crown too, indicating her... disbelief..? Yujin isn't sure of it herself, but for her it looks like it.

"Hehe... it worked," Yujin whispers, eyes still observing the bunny being behaved unusually. Too behaved that made Yujin assume so.

"I told ya," Chaewon whispers back before snuggling closer, "Aigoo~~ we played all day long! We should sleep together to rest!" She purposefully said all those aloud with a clear intention of making Wonyoung jealous, hopefully.

And it was indeed... right. As soon as she heard it, "No— I mean... if you're tired, sleep in a more comfortable place," Wonyoung immediately looked onto their direction, unknown to her but there's something inside that tells her to separate them apart. She doesn't know what exactly it either but, she isn't acting as normal.