Chapter 12: Change the Story

"Good morning, my love." Kai entered completely inside.

Upon seeing the sight of the prince, Wonyoung had worn a joyful smile on her lips, reaching her palm for her to caress Kai's face, "Good morning." She greeted back.

But Yujin, she witnessed the whole scene, thus the reason why her face slowly loose expression. She just sigh and eventually laid back on the bed with tired body, now she even felt more exhausted and unwilling to do anything.

Kai went to the bunny and gave her a big hug. Then afterwards he caught a glance at the sleeping -not really sleeping- human on Wonyoung's bed, resulting for him to crease his eyebrows, asking, "Why is she here?"

"So? What're you gonna do about it?" Yujin had cut off Wonyoung before she could even speak, raising a brow at him like a total brat.

And this made the bunny look at the human, utterly speechless... but at the same time, she can't deny to herself that she's a bit amused.

"How dare you!" He pointed a finger at her.

"Nye nye~" Yujin made sure to make faces to him as she mocked before laying down once again, hovering herself with a blanket.

Kai was about to fight back, when Wonyoung stopped him, humming a 'no' while shaking her head, "No fighting in front of me."

She noticed how Kai became oddly quiet, so she gave him a quick peck on his cheek to lighten up his mood, "Go ahead now, I'll follow." She gave him her sweet smile.

And it was sure effective as Kai immediately had a grin across his lips, nodding instantly and followed what his lover told. But of course, he gave a deadly glare at the 'resting' human before completely leaving to wait outside for the bunny.

Then, Wonyoung slowly went near Yujin, soothing her hair, "I'll be heading out for a while.. just rest here, okay?"

Yujin just answered with a small nod, not really able to complain or anything.

After a small while, when the couples already left, Yujin was still laying on the bed, but this time, she's just staring emptily at the wooden ceiling.

She knew it herself that she's sick. But what she's feeling right now? Is worse than that of a sick person. She's tired physically, now another torment added to her pain.

"Tsk." She hissed, letting out a big sigh, "Why.. why aren't I the main lead? Am I really supposed to be just an extra?"

But then, a bitter smile crept on her lips as she realized, "Am I even a part of this story in the first place..?"

She lifted her hands, staring at her fingers for no reason at all. "Of course no." She dropped her hand, staring at nowhere once again, "You're just an uninvited guest, Ahn Yujin... You're an outcast."

She closed her eyes, letting out a big sigh one more time,

Only to stand up suddenly when she decided to leave.

———

"Ohoho~ What brings you here little human?? Wanna play with me?!" Linus energetically greeted upon seeing Yujin visiting him.