20

"Sports festival?" Katsuki asked as he sat beside you while he bit his popsicle. He couldn't help but to roll his eyes.

You did the same but ended up whining because of the sudden brain freeze, "urk...yeah. It'll be next week." you said.

It's been since the incident in USJ happened and all sort of things happened over time. And one of them was you hanging out with Katsuki Bakugou after school and even during weekends.

You didn't know how you two became so chummy with each other but it just happened. Though Katsuki's attitude is flaming piece of trash, you didn't dislike being around him.

Sure, he's a hotheaded ass sometimes, but he's not like that all the time. Most of the time he's calm and collected though his vocabulary is out of this world, too. Hanging out with him feels like you're experiencing new things too.

You never really had a chance to have fun back at your home before either. Here in Japan, you finally had friends. You weren't lonely at all!

Katsuki nonchalantly threw the popsicle stick on the trash before he ruffled his head irritably, "tsk. So your trash of a school is having a sports festival after the USJ attack?" he spat while giving you a scowl.

He wasn't mocking you or anything but he is still bitter after the results of his exams. He was also forced to apply for the second top school too because of that.

"bozhe moi..." you sighed while palming your face.

(translation: oh my god.)

Also, one thing you now know about Katsuki was his unparalleled hatred for Yuuei, which is your school. You heard about the details about it but you still wondered why was still hanging out with you despite you being a student from the the same school he hated.

You found it impossible for him to not get in Yuuei's admission exam even though he had a strong quirk too. You saw him fight at USJ, and with you hanging out with him now, it is certainly impossible that he just failed like that!

"Anyways, when's your school's sports festival?" you followed Katsuki from behind.

You were still in your uniform since it hasn't been long since school ended and Katsuki was already standing outside your school's gate when you got out too. And since you don't have anything to do at home, you decided to just follow him around. Just two people with nothing else to do.

Katsuki turned around with his right eyebrow raised at you while scowling, "Haaah? We had ours a month ago." he said  with a gruff voice.

Your eyes shot wide open and grabbed Katsuki's collar and pulled him back, "What?! And you didn't tell me?! I should've watched you!"

"You fuck-! Let go, you frigging idiot!" Katsuki growled as he tried to pull his uniform away from you. As soon as you let go his palms quickly excretes tiny explosion and his face was definitely so pissed.

You dismissed his rude comments and simply wrapped your arms around his neck and ruffled his hair like a kid, "come on, man! So did you win?" you asked while grinning.

Katsuki huffed irritably but he then smirked with a prideful grin, "Who do you think I am, small fry? Of course, I fucking won first."

you gasped before proceeding to punch him jokingly, "What are you?! You're so OP, you damn brat!"

One thing you also got from hanging out with Katsuki Bakugou was sharing the same vocabulary as him, though to an extent, you still refrain from speaking such words with other people to avoid someone from getting hurt.