07

"I just can't believe your quirk! Man, I knew you're really awesome, (y/n)!" Kirishima commented as he sling his arms around you.

Class 1-A had already finished the test that Aizawa gave, and you were quite relieved to know that your teacher's threat were nothing serious.

And in the midst of taking the test earlier, you realized that there is some kid in you class that had extreme quirks. But what caught your attention the most was that after the green haired male threw the pitch, he broke his fingers after using his quirk.

That was unusual to know a person who hurts himself after using his quirk. But not that you could say anything about it since you too hurt yourself from time to time when you use the full potential of your quirk.

But as you saw, his quirks weren't unstable. And what piqued your interest even more is that the greenette boy named Izuku Midoriya looks like even he doesn't know how to use his quirk.

You roamed your head around and saw a girl with her hair tied into a ponytail. You noticed how she did well earlier and so as the bi-colored hair male who seemed like his quirk were ice.

"Hey, Kiri. Do you know that guy?" you turned to the redhead Kirishima as you pointed the bi-colored hair male with a heterochromatic eyes.

Kirishima turned his head towards the person which you pointed at, "Ah! I heard he's a guy from the recommendation just like Momo. That's Shoto Todoroki." Kirishima replied as he pointed the girl with a ponytail and the Shoto guy you were pertaining about.

"Todoroki?" you asked. You immediately realized that he must be related to the pro-hero Endeavor. Another Hero that you kinda dislike but kinda idolized at the same time.

Kirishima just nodded his head while shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly, "Well, yeah? Son of Endeavor? Does it ring a bell to you?" you nodded.

"They seemed strong." you commented as you placed your finger over your chin. Kirishima did the same thing because he had thought about it too, "I guess you're right."

You along with the class 1-A started to head towards the locker rooms where you should change back to your uniforms. Kirishima went ahead after a couple of minute chatting with you, leaving you behind to go to the women's locker.

The first day of school ended and you had the whole day to meet with your other teachers and you were so amazed to see each pro heroes such as Midnight and Cementos teaching.

"Hey, (y/n)! See ya tomorrow!" Kirishima was already heading out when he turned his back to wave at you as he flashed his wide toothy grin at you which made you smile back at him, too.

You stuck your thumb out at him, "Sure! See you!" Kirishima just nodded as he walked outside the room.

As soon as you finished placing your notebooks back inside your bag, you started to jog all the way from your classroom until you reached Yuuei's humongous gates. You were glad that there are no signs of your father anywhere and that would only mean one thing.

You're able to walk yourself home!

This might be the first time to happen that no one is fetching you. You really loved how liberated you're feeling. After all, ever since you're little you are always surrounded by men who wore their uniforms with yoir family's insignia stitched on their uniforms.

You never felt so happy!

You took the chance to look and even the skies, admiring the pink hues of the clouds. The sun was setting, and that was the most interesting sight you had ever saw even if you're alone.