15

"Fucking finally." katsuki groaned as soon as he saw you running outside Yuuei towards him, "You're too slow!" he complained.

"I-I have classes!" you retorted back as you tried catching your breath. You ran all the way from your classroom after your dismissal to go to Katsuki. You didn't know where did he got your number but he called you while you're in the middle of your classes, demanding a rematch.

Shutting your eyes close, you can't help but to groan in frustration.

"Whatever. Today's the day. Fight me." he rolled his eyes heavenwards as he began to walk first. You gulped as you followed him.

After all the walking, Katsuki led you to the exact location where you two fought last time. In the free lot at the back of the train station, where no one will come to disturb your rematch.

It is true that it has been a month since you last fought him and after his defeat, you and Katsuki swore to have a rematch after a month. You are quite sure that he looked more stronger than he was before. His attacks were strong and you expected him that he got even more stronger now.

"as usual, don't hold back." Katsuki grinned as he began to crack his knuckles, "I will win this time." he said as raised his right hand and signaled you to come at him.

You sigh as you began to position yourself in a fighting stance, "No problem." you already felt tired from having a battle trial in All Might's class earlier but you can't help but to give in and say yes to this angry blond since you already made a promise to him, afterall.

Katsuki couldn't help but to feel ecstatic, as he already found someone whom he can call his rival. He hated you but at the same time he can't help but to be left in awe as someone like you could even keep up with him.

You can't help but to stare at his victory-hungry eyes, it was something that gives you a "fight-or-eat-my-dust" vibes and it was an awesome feeling ever.

Your brothers never fought you seriously and having you execute all the moves you've been practicing and training at home to someone who's not breakable or infragile is something you really looked forward to.

"I'll tear you down to pieces!" Katsuki cackled as he bore his crimson colored eyes on you.

You painted a smug expression as you spoke, "says by the guy whom I shoved my foot up their ass last time." and that made Katsuki blew up. Literally and figuratively, he actually baited himself with your provocation.

He charged at you and you can't help but to grin after the frustration Katsuki showed you after blocking his attack and punch him in the side. Causing him to almost lose his balance.

His hands immediately flew on his side, pain started to conceive and that made his grin grew even wider, "COME AT ME!" he roared as he charged again — throwing an uppercut at you, luckily you have dodged it because if you hadn't, it would be a total KO.

This is what you call pain! Fucking third years can't even pull a stunt like that at me! This is fucking amazing!

////

"Fucking...—" Katsuki trued catching his breath as his hands placed on both of his knees, "—you're sturdy as fuck! Go die!"

"Shut the fuck up, ceramic bitch." you thought that you couldn't just let Katsuki run his mouth like that. You let a loud sigh after feeling the intense pain coming from your back after Katsuki slamming you down earlier.

You wiped the blood from your chapped lips as you let out a loud groan. You felt like shit and this is the worst part, your stamina is starting to drop and that means you won't be able to use your energy as high as it was earlier. But Katsuki was also the same, he's about to reach his limit, too.