19

"Son of a-" Katsuki immediately turned his head around to see who tugged his shirt while he was busy doing his homework during their vacant period, and his face immediately twisted into a scowl as soon as he realized that it was only Inasa.

Inasa smiled before he sat on the seat in front of Katsuki to see what was his doing but he was taken back after taking a look at Katsuki's tired and sleep deprived face, "Bakugou-kun? Are you alright?" he asks.

It was obvious. He wasn't really alright. He didn't have a proper sleep last night after thinking about what happened yesterday. He couldn't keep it off his mind and the memory of him accidentally hitting you was playing in his mind like it was on a loop.

Katsuki is a prideful man, but it doesn't mean he can't admit his faults. He admitted that it was his fault for getting too swooned by his anger towards Izuku. He can't control it, because whenever he sees Izuku, who was a quirkless child ever since they were younger, he gets jealous over the fact that he got in and passed the entrance exam and he wasn't.

Katsuki knew he did his best out there, he trained lots for the day of the entrance exam and he even aced all Yuuei's mock tests that he took back in middle school. It was unfair! He always thought that he was the beat and no one could ever beat him. He grew up knowing that, but now that he ended up in Shiketsu high, it outright pisses him off.

But due to his rash actions, he had hurt you. Whenever he thinks about it, it also made him mad at himself. He hurted someone whom he thought as his equal and there are only a few people whom Katsuki thinks of that.

Katsuki always thought of you as his equal. The only one who can go against him. His rival. You were the only person who accepted his challenge and he really respected you for that.

Katsuki was in the middle of his thoughts when Inasa interrupted him by waving his hand at Katsuki, "Bakugou-kun? Hellooo? You still with me?"

"Go die." Katsuki sneered as he moved Inasa's hand away. But Inasa being the stubborn one of course, he only gave Katsuki an innocent look.

"Something happened, right? You can tell me you know? We're friends!" Inasa said in glee. Katsuki shot him a glare but he could only sigh as he realized that Inasa is stubborn and won't let Katsuki do his homework peacefully.

"Who told you we're friends, you big oaf?" Katsuki's crimson colored eyes collided with Inasa's before he let out another sigh, "...just had a fight with someone I know."

Katsuki admitted that he doesn't want to talk about what happen, but it kept on bothering him ever since last night and he had no one to talk his worries to. After all, Katsuki was a lone wolf and only Inasa was brave enough to talk to him as if he's not scared of him like the rest.

Inasa was speechless. It was the first time that Katsuki had opened up to him! Of course he'd be shocked to near about it, but he should also try to help him out. Inasa knew that Katsuki isn't a mean person, he's just a tsundere and a person with superiority complex but other than that, Inasa had always thought that he was a good guy.

"heeeeh? tell me what happened! Why did you guys fight?" Inasa eagerly waited for Katsuki to spill him the tea like a teenage girl.

Despite Inasa looking like bear due to his large figure and intimidating look, he is a complete softie and is a big baby when you get to know him. He likes being friends with everyone and he was Katsuki's complete opposite.

"I don't fucking know what happened, but I ended up hurting her." Katsuki leaned his back on his seat while looking away. Inasa covered his mouth with his hands as his eyes widened in shock.