22

(I change the the fight order a bit, so if anyone got confused this is the reason hehe)

The sports festival went on and to be honest, there are a lot of potential in every student. It was hard to beat them, and you could give it to them. But the thing is, you've notice it so far, the someone is still a mystery to you.

"Midoriya Izuku." you muttered. After what he did at the race and in the chivalry battle had made you kept your eyes on him. He was holding his broken fingers after fighting with Todoroki.

Your eyebrow twitched as you watch him broke his fingers one by one just to lure the bicolored hair male into using his fire.

You glanced back at Katsuki's direction and saw him that even him had an expression that says he was still shocked beyond comprehension. You knew that something was up.

Of all the things you could notice, why does Izuku Midoriya had a different feel to you than the rest. His quirk made you think that it was unnatural to him.

As if he just got his quirk recently.

If that is the case, you had to look onto it. Why of all the students, why are you the one to notice it? Are the teachers that oblivious enough to not notice anything or are they hiding it? Your keen sense kept on bothering you.

"It's weird...weird..." you heard Ptolemy talk inside your head, which almost made you jump after hearing its voice. You forgot Ptolemy is a part of you, so what you think, he also thinks about it.

Calm down, Ptolemy.

It was break time and you were heading towards the waiting room when you met Katsuki, who was already standing outside the room A, where you were stationed to stay until your name is called in the last round of the battle.

"Where is that damn nerd? Where's Deku?!" Katsuki grabbed your arms as he asked, making you look around to see if anyone is there, because students that are unaffiliated with Yuuei are not allowed in this part of the school.

"He might've been in the nurse's office." You answered quickly.

"Have you seen, (y/n)?" Not too far from where you and Katsuki were standing, you heard Mina's voice coming from the corner which made you panic instantly.

"It's scary how Midoriya, Todoroki and (y/n) have powerhouse quirk. I want to fight against them again, too." Kirishima was the one who added to the conversation.

"Well, (y/n) beat you to it. You'll have to try again next year." Mina retorted back with a proud voice, she was really proud of you back there, though she was feeling down after her defeat against Tokoyami earlier.

You grabbed Katsuki's wrist and pulled him, dragging him with you till you two reached the bleachers in the stadium. Away from the waiting rooms to avoid any unwanted attention.

"What's wrong?" you asked him immediately as soon as you sat down along with him.

Katsuki looked so agitated. He looked the same as the first time you saw him with the green haired Midoriya. You grabbed his hand and held it tightly, making him jolt before he lifted his head to look at you.

"Tell me what's wrong." you spoke gently, "what happened?"

You can see the anger flare in his crimson irises. But no one could blame Katsuki. All these years, he thought Izuku Midoriya was quirkless. But all he assumed was wrong.