02

"Thank you, Principal Nezu." you and your father bowed your heads before you exited the room.

You got accepted immediately and you'll be entering Yuuei soon — you can't help but to feel excited. Although you were pretty nervous earlier since they have to watch you on how you manifest your quirk. But you're relieved that it was over in a matter of seconds after principal Nezu saw your quirk.

You can't help but squeal in excitement. You're going to enter your dream school soon and you're sure that attending Yuuei is the best decision you'll make in order to become the Hero that you always wanted to be.

You wanted to be just like All Might. The kind of Hero who saves people with a smile. And entering Yuuei is just the starting point.

"Principal Nezu, I know that we're buddies with Calix since forever but did you see (y/n)'s quirk?" Present Mic asked the principal while sitting on the chair placed across principal Nezu.

The small dog-like paws of the principal began to tap Present Mic by the shoulder, "I know what you meant, Hizashi-kun. And I must say that (y/n)'s quirk condition are rare."

"I'm glad that Calix was able to raise her well. But I just don't like the sound of her quirk. Just seeing how it works sends chill over my skin." the hero replied as he scanned over your information sheet again.

"Indeed. (y/n)'s Nightmare quirk is an embodiment of slaughter–" Nezu nodded as he sipped on his teacup before continuing, "– and that's why we're here, right? We'll guide kids like (y/n) on how to use their quirk properly."

Present Mic slowly nodded, "Her father had a powerful quirk, and so did her mother. Not to mention her older brothers who excelled, too. No wonder she had a terrifying quirk." Mic said in a low tone as he placed the paper that he was holding on the principal's table.

"Hizashi-kun, if you were to judge. What do you think of (y/n)'s quirk?" Principal Nezu asked that made the hero look at him with a surprised look on his face.

He was able to return to his calm posture as he cleared his throat before answering, "For me? Sure it seemed powerful and versatile, she could manifest it and can maneuver it with ease, no doubt that she's powerful. She came from a family of Heroes that are highly respected in Russia and even in the world, But with that kind of quirk, it resembles of a...uhm..." Present Mic seemed to hesitant in proceeding, in the fear that he might use a bad term in describing his friend's daughter. Nezu was silent, and he also thought of the same thing, he took another sip on hi tea and finished what Mic is supposed to say, "of a villain..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ENTERED SHIKETSU? I THOUGHT YOU'RE AIMING FOR YUUEI?!" katsuki rolled his eyes as he turned to the tv show he was watching. His mother Mitsuki was holding the result of Katsuki's entrance exam earlier at Shiketsu and she's still confused on why did Katsuki entered a different school.

"You're too loud, old hag." Katsuki noted sarcastically without batting Mitsuki an eye.

"Ha?" a tick mark appeared on Mitsuki's temples and her face was fuming in rage. Mitsuki's right eye were already twitching and she was clenching her jaw. She was mumbling curses towards Katsuki but he was still unfazed and still giving Mitsuki an unamused expression.

Mitsuki slapped Katsuki at the back of his head, making the younger blond growl in anger, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR, YOU HAG?!?" He snarled at his mother. Mutsuki sighed as a sign of defeat.

"Why did you gave up on Yuuei?" Mitsuki's mood began to change. From an angry warlord, she returned to a calm and worried expression.

Katsuki just let out a loud sigh, "I didn't pass the exams. I had no choice but to choose a different school. Shiketsu might not be as good as Yuuei but I don't fucking care anymore." the sight of Katsuki already giving up on his dreams was making Mitsuki feel bad for him.

Katsuki might have a colorful vocabulary, he is a talented kid. He's always rising above others. A powerful quirk combined with extraordinary talent, of course Katsuki would feel bad about him not entering the school he was aiming for.

Mitsuki couldn't believe how calm Katsuki is even after all the things he went through the whole day.

Katsuki rose on his seat from the sofa and began to walk towards his room, "I fucking had enough of this bullshit." he grumbled beneath his breath, slamming the door to his room and slumping his body on the bed.

Mitsuki couldn't help but to watch his son slowly loose interest on his dreams. Mitsuki was worried.

"that punk... is he serious?"