09

You couldn't help but to stare at the greenette's back as he continued to pull your wrist.

"You..." you pulled your hands back, making Izuku turn to look at you, "Are you even acquainted with that fiend?" you continued to ask him, making him scratch the back of his head while averting his eye contact away from you.

You felt it, he was hiding something from you but you remained silent and vigilant, "But anyways, thank you for making us escape. I don't think I'll win against him anyways." you sighed as you gently scratch your nape.

"I should be the one thanking you for stepping up for me. Kacchan is just a bit of a hotheaded guy." the greenette smiled awkwardly as he averted his gaze away from you.

He was nervous about you asking him about what you heard from their conversation. Especially when his secret isn't just any kind of secret, "But Kacchan isn't a bad guy..."

"tell me more about it." you said as you walked beside the greenette, rolling your eyes upward after sighing.

He is hiding something, I can feel it.

You watched the greenette Izuku on your peripheral vision, and seeing him all quiet while walking beside you made you wonder why do you always get this vibe of him being so different- but his oddness gives you a familiar feeling.

"I'm going this way, (y/n). See you again tomorrow!" Izuku suddenly muttered, making you turn to look at him and you saw him pointing the other side of the road which was in your opposite direction.

You nodded as you gave him a smile, "Sure. See you." you can't help but to cringe upon hearing your russian accent speaking in Japanese. You should've studied with your mom when you had a chance.

You watched Izuku wave his hand as he walked towards the direction where you pointed. As soon as you saw his silhouette disappear, you continued on walking as if nothing happened.

You can't help but to feel guilty after remembering you hit someone. You slightly hated yourself for sticking your nose into someone else's business, but you also don't want to ignore that situation.

You finally got on your apartment where your father told you to stay for the mean time and the scent of the freshly dried paint greeted your nostrils. You finally get to be independent and that excites you the most.

You get to cook your own food, wash the dishes, do the laundry, anything. You felt so excited to do these new things that you weren't able to do before back in Russia.

You excitedly jumped on the sofa and quickly turned the tv on, only to be greeted by familiar person, "Oh, it's papa." you said nonchalantly as you watch your father being interviewed on live news.

You pat the pockets of your blazer to look for your phone only to realize that your wallet containing your ID was gone.

The sudden realization hit you, that you stood up from laying in the sofa as fast as a lightning. You tried to search all over your pockets, scanned your bag, but found none.

Your face ashen and you felt your fingertips getting cold. You felt your phone vibrating from your pocket, and your eyebrows immediately furrowed when you saw it was from an unknown number.

"I never gave anyone my number yet so who the--" you almost drop your jaws on the floor as you realized who sent you a message.

Oi dumbass. If u want your ugly ass ID back, meet me tomorrow.
– this is Katsuki. Prepare to get your ass kicked.

"I'm so dead."