17

You handed Katsuki a can of soda, "Hey, you alright?" you immediately asked, his face were dirty and he had few minor bruises.

The attack in the USJ wasn't successful because All Might and the other heroes were there on time to save the day. Apparently, there was a nomu that faught Aizawa that almost got him killed, and that nomu also fought All Might in a terrifying battle.

The so called League of villains were not successfully apprehended because they flew as soon as they saw their defeat. But what worries you is that they can attack anytime sooner.

Katsuki glared at you before he took the can of soda you offered him, "I'm not that weak." he grumbled.

All of the students were moved to a safer place. Most of your classmates didn't got hurt badly except from Izuku who got his fingers broken after they tried to escaped from villains trying to attack them underwater.

You were lucky because Iida was able to make it fast and alerted the whole school what was happening inside USJ. Your felt your heart race as the thought of "what if" they were a second late in coming for rescue?

What could have happened if All Might and the rest was late? Aizawa and Thirteen or any of your classmates could have died.

"You beat the shit out of villains out there earlier. I didn't expect to see you here." you started as you observed him gulp the soda down. He was still wearing Shiketsu high's uniform and it seemed like he never planned to be inside Yuuei in the first place. But more like he was dragged into this mess.

Katsuki smirked as he threw the empty can, and without missing — the can went inside the trash bin flawlessly, "Hell yeah, I did. You also did well for an extra like you." he replied that made you punch him in the arms, making him whine as he held the part where you punched him.

Rolling your eyes away, you sat beside him while holding an ice bag on the bump on your forehead. Both of you looked like delinquents that got on a fight for looking so ragged.

But all that things aside, you were really surprised to see Katsuki inside USJ during the attack earlier. You never expected to see him in a such dangerous situation, not especially when he's not from Yuuei in the first place.

"What were you doing in USJ, anways?" you leaned your back over the wall outside yuuei's infirmary as you asked Katsuki. The blond casually scoffed as he looked at your hero costume with a questioning look on his face.

"It's not like I wanted to come and gate crash USJ. I just overheard one of those villain's talk and decided to follow them." Katsuki took his phone from the pocket of his uniform as he handed it to you.

Your accepted the phone and started to tap the play button of the voice recorder. You immediately gathered information you heard from Katsuki's recorder.

"They've been planning this all along?" you asked as you glanced at Katsuki but he wasn't looking at you, but rather at the person who was standing in front of you two that you failed to noticed earlier.

"Oi, sleezebag. Who's this?" Katsuki asked while pointing at principal Nezu. You smacked him as you pulled his head down to apologize.

"That's Yuuei's principal, you knucklehead!" whispering as you and Katsuki both bowed down at him, your hand were on Katsuki's head.

"How the fuck would I know that, I'm not from here, dumbass!" Katsuki retaliated as he brushed your hands away from his head.

"Fucker." you whispered back before turning to principal Nezu, "I-I apologize, Principal Nezu! He's my friend and I-"