10

Gulping down the lump on your throat, you began to started to bit your fingers out of nervousness. "So, that's why I couldn't find my id yesterday because I just had to drop it." you said with a taint of disbelief in your voice.

Your eyes were glued on your phone as well as trying to contemplate on what are you going to do next. You mentally slapped your face as you cringed to why do you have to be so careless all the time. Now you're getting your butt kicked by some random blond fiend.

"Ack-" you flinched after you felt someone tapping your shoulder, "The hell, Kiri? You surprised me." you muttered after turning your head towards the redhead Kirishima who was standing behind you while flashing his usual toothy grin.

'man, I wish I could smile without worries like you. You got all the time on your hands, do you now,  Kirishima?'

You frowned after you suddenly got jealous of how problem-less Kirishima was.

"Something wrong, (y/n)? You look like you're ready to poop on your pants? Are you nervous of Aizawa giving a test later?" you can't help but want to just switch places with Kirishima that badly. He's too innocent, too.

'I'll protect your innocence, precious bean.'

You shook your head, "Nah, I don't mind the test but since you're already here, I just want to ask you something if you don't mind, Kiri." your gesture made Kirishima curious to what are you thinking about.

"Sure, what is it about?" Kirishima sat on the vacant seat behind you, then you secretly pointed at the freckled boy with green curly hair at the back who was talking with glasses guy along with a brunette girl.

"Are you acquainted with him, Kiri?" you desperately asked while pointing at Izuku. Making Kirishima turn to see who were you pertaining and he instantly raise his brow in curiosity.

"You mean Midoriya?"

Katsuki was on his way to his classroom when a group of upperclassmen tried to block his way, "Oi, I heard there is some newbie who's trying to act gangsta on-" the guy who seemed to be their leader didn't got a chance to finish what he was about to say when Katsuki clicked his tongue and the last thing they realized was that they are all lying on the ground wincing in pain.

"Not on the fucking mood to entertain extras." Katsuki spat his words sharply as he began to continue on walking towards his classroom.

It is certain that he's not in the mood to pick some random fights, as he was trying to save his energy to fight the girl named (y/n) later. He never knew how much he despised U.A kids, not until you and Midoriya showed up yesterday, but now he's certain.

It was still early in the morning and the teacher wasn't present yet. And as usual, Katsuki spent his spare time alone since he doesn't even have any friends from his class because it's either they're scared of him or just plainly dislike him at all. 

Katsuki was staring at your ID as he turned his lips into a smirk, but that that was immediately wiped from his face after hearing someone talk behind him, "Is that your girlfriend? She's pretty!"

Katsuki irritatingly turned his head around only to see a guy with semi-bald hair standing, "hah? What'd you say?" he furrowed his eyebrows in irritation and confusion on who's that bastard who was talking to him.

"Sorry, where were my manners? I'm Inasa Yoarashi. Let's be friends, Bakugou-san." the male introduced himself as he smiled.

Katsuki let out a small cackle as he shoved you ID his pocket and turned his head towards the guy named Inasa, "Listen here punk, we're not some shitty teenage girls here looking for friends. I came here to become number one." Katsuki said bluntly without caring if he could hurt the guy's feelings.

He doesn't have time to fool around like having friends. He had a goal after all. And that was to make Yuuei regret of not accepting him into the school.

Katsuki expected it to make the Inasa guy mad but it surprised him to see him react the opposite way he'd assume that he would react.

Inasa wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck, "Come on now, Bakugou-san! You won't enjoy highschool if you're being like that! And as a commemoration of our friendship, I'll treat you milk, let's go." Inasa saud as he began to drag Katsuki out of his seat while Katsuki was fuming in rage.

Katsuki was struggling in releasing himself from Inasa's grasp and since it is not allowed to use quirks against fellow students unless in a school activity he just struggled escaping from Inasa.

Waking up from a shitty mood, with you pissing him off and now a big oaf is bothering him, Katsuki thought that nothing is more worst than his day today. Katsuki gritted his jaws and began to gnash his teeth together in acrimony.

"I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOUR FRIENDSHIP YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS! DON'T TOUCH ME DAMMIT-"

Hi! ~ it's been a while. Thank you for being patient with me. I know I'm such a disgrace for making you all wait but I'll do my best to update every now and then!

Been struggling in trying to recover this account since I forgot my password but heck yeaaa im back! Thank you so so much everyone! Stay healthy! Bakugou loves you ~

xoxo,
Trashtethics