12

"Let's just get this over with." you weren't able to react as soon as Katsuki bolted towards you swinging his fist towards your face.

You weren't able to to activate your quirk on time but instead you used your arms as shield and ended up taking in the punch, making you stagger a little.

"What the hell?! You should've counted a head start, you cheating piece of shit!" you shouted as soon as you took your arms away and pointed at him. Katsuki's lips broke into a smirk as he shoved his hands over your pocket, "Is that even important? Or 'ya starting to tuck your tail between your legs?"

You sighed as you took a step forward again and started to activate your quirk, "I swear, if you get injured I ain't paying your hospital bills." you mumbled as black slime-like object began to engulf the tip of your fingers until it covers your hands, finger nails began to shape as claws.

"Oh? Is that your quirk? That's surprising, I thought it'd be stronger but that's average

"Oh? Is that your quirk? That's surprising, I thought it'd be stronger but that's average. You got me expecting something good right there." Katsuki raised his eyebrows as he stare at your hands, "But nevermind, mine's stronger. Heh."

Using the smallest percentage of your quirk allows you to manipulate and mutilate any part of your body. That is one thing you used to like about your quirk. As long as you're not using the full potential of your quirk, you won't feel any drawbacks or atleast suffer minor drawbacks like muscle cramps and numbing of the body part you used to infuse with your quirk.

You opt to never use the full power of your quirk, and as much as possible you just wanted to use atleast the smallest amount of percentage of your quirk and keep it that way.

Sprinting towards the ash blond, you started to attack forcefully using your hands, what Katsuki didn't anticipate was you're fast and you could figure any blind spot that even him didn't realize it was his blind spot. Katsuki managed to dodge all your attacks but he was too late to react to you shoving your feet against his legs—causing him to fall on the ground.

"Not to bad for a shrimp like you." he spatted while grinning widely as if he was already mocking you, "You were able to pull that kind of shit on me, but not again."

Katsuki's palm began to emit explosions, "Get ready to get your ass beaten." he roared and charged again after getting up on his feet.

Your quirk began to fade and you were quite worried about yourself. You've used all your stamina but Katsuki still managed to stand still, "What? You... You think you can beat me without using your quirk? Are you fucking kidding me?" Katsuki staggered as he tried to stand still, not wanting to fall nor lose.

"I-I can beat you even with my quirk, asshole-" he grinned as the smoke on his palms began to dissipate, hands curling into fists.

You felt your cheeks all swollen and you can already taste the pungent taste of blood inside your mouth

You felt your cheeks all swollen and you can already taste the pungent taste of blood inside your mouth. But in terms of injury, Katsuki had most of the hit since compared to you, you were already trained to be a hero since you were younger so it is not that hard to defeat someone.

But you got to admit that Katsuki was a fast learner, He would figure the cycle of your attacks and he could spot where would you attack next. He had keen eyes and you got to give props into his diligence in observing.

You sighed as you walked towards him, causing him to flinch as he tightened his fists up and positioned himself into a fighting stance, "You know what, let's just give this a rest. I don't want to fight and hurt you further." you raised both of your hands up, signaling a good surrender at him.

Katsuki's shoulder dropped as soon as he heared that. He never felt so humiliated before and it got him like as if you were mocking him, "The fuck are you talking about?! I can still fight-" he growled but you cut his sentence off before he could even continue by holding his wrist as soon as you reached within his proximity.

"You said you're going to be the number one hero right? So stop being stubborn and listen to me, idiot." you snapped as you yank his wrist towards you, pulling him closer to you and he was mesmerized by how beautiful your (e/c) eyes were, he couldn't help but to stare, "We're putting this match on hold for today, rest up and well... maybe atleast train harder."

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, making you let out a loud sigh while shaking your head, "Your fighting style, dumbass." you added as it made Katsuki confused even more.

"Say what?" he asked.

"You need to change your fighting style or atleast upgrade it. Your punches are solid but slow. I can very much predict where it'll hit a second before it could even land." you suggested while still holding on to Katsuki's wrist.

Katsuki was mindblown. Now he knew why you could dodge his attacks earlier.

"Get stronger, Bakugou-san." you let Katsuki's wrist go as you step backwards, facing Katsuki and seeing his face being painted with black and violet bruises, "Let's make a bet."

Katsuki scowled as soon as he retrieved his wrist, "Why the fuck would I want to make a bet with you, hah?" you can't help but to palm your forehead im distress.

'This guy has serious ego problems. I want to hit him so bad that even his ancestors won't even recognize him.'

"Let's make a bet." you repeated, "That if you become the strongest in your school, I'll accept your challenge again. And if that time comes, I'll take you on seriously."

Katsuki fell into silence but later on broke into gales of laughter, both hands are clutching his stomach as if he was having a hard time to breathe.

You were left confused, trying to figure what was funny on what you said but couldn't remember if you said anything funny at all. 

Later on Katsuki began to calm dowm as he placed his hands on his hips, a grin plastered on his lips, "You're seriously looking down on me?" he asked that made you panic. You were quite serious about the bet, and he said he wanted to be a hero, so you're just doing him a favor!

"But sure, I'll accept your shitty bet." he muttered, as he raised his pointer finger, signing a '1', "One month. Give me one whole fucking month and I'll show you how I became Shiketsu's strongest."

He sarted to walk closer towards you, and as soon as he was close, he leaned forward—grinning evily.

"And I'm going to beat you." he whispered on your ears, sending chills at the back of your spine. You stood there frozen as he backed away immediately. He took your hands and place something on your palms—it was your ID.

He started to pick all his things up, including his uniform and bag and without further reluctance, he started to walk away. But even before he could go far away from you, he halted on his tracks and spoke, "You shouldn't underestimate me. By the time I got stronger and you didn't, I'll make sure you're going to be my laughingstock."

And with just that, you just watch Katsuki's broad back until he disappears from your sight.

You balled your hands as you let out a small chuckle, "Sure. I won't lose to someone like you either." you whispered to yourself.

You can't afford to lose too. It was the first time someone challenged you seriously. You can't wait to see how strong would he become in just one month.

You could see how passionate he was in talking, and that made you took a liking into his pasion on becoming strong.

Makes you want to become stronger too. And with that, you finally got excited to what will be for the two of you in the next one month.

"Katsuki Bakugou. You're interesting."