05

"I'm so sick of this bullshit. With the ceremonies and shit." Katsuki grumbled as he walked the hallways angrily. Apparently they just finished the entrance ceremony and he could finally search for his classroom.

He tightened the grip on the strap of his bag as he marched towards the bulletin board where the list of classes were posted. As he approached the bulletin board the students were paving way to him.

He brought hinself to the bulletin board, where the freshmen's designated class sections are posted. Without minding nor giving any shit about other people, Katsuki made his way to get a closer look to the board. 

With people gasping, Katsuki can hear them murmuring and whispering behind him but it didn't matter. All what matters to him right now is to find his class, and make it to the top. He had no time for detours in grabbing his dreams. He simply tilted his head as he sent them a deadly glare and he wasn't joking when he thought of detonating them to ashes.

All of them slowly dispersed, fearing on what will Katsuki do to them and finally leaving Katsuki a peaceful time to search for his name on the board. His crimson eyes searched for his class and he immediately saw his name ; Bakugou, Katsuki  1-A.

He then smirked as he proceeded to his designated room. As he walked by the hallway, he couldn't help but think about the reason why people are avoiding him. But not that it really matters to him anyway.

As soon as his foot sets into the classroom, all of the people inside were looking st him as if he was someone else, "What'cha lookin' at, extras? Want me to gauge your eyeballs out of your head?" he asked-- threatened them which made them immediately look away from Katsuki.

Katsuki walked inside the room and found a sit for himself at the very end of the room, next to the window. And that he noticed how alone he was.

He clicked his tongue as he rolled his eyes heavenward, "Who the fuck cares, I don't want to get involved with these extras. Tch."

your eyes trailed onto the green haired male who is standing and talking at the entrance of the room, along with a brunette girl and a tall guy with glasses on. There something about him that bugs you. His aura was.... different... but you can't really pinpoint why he looked really strange to you.

"Hey, (y/n)! You sure you'll be okay right there?" you heard Kirishima called you from afar. Apparently, you decided to sit at the front rather than the back of the class where Kirishima is. You really wanted to join him but you're worried about not being able to see the writings on the board well from afar.

 You really wanted to join him but you're worried about not being able to see the writings on the board well from afar

You stuck your thumbs up as a reply to the redhead, "Yup!" you answered, smiling back at him. Kirishima is really a nice guy and you're really glad that you two really get along well.

Kirishima seemed like he already made friends with the other people in class after seeing him talking along with the people who are sitting near him. How you wished you're that sociable, too.

you frowned but you immediately shook your head after realizing that this is not the time for you to feel down! It's just the first day of school, afterall and you need to be positive!

"Ne~ what's your name?" you turned your head around to find the girl's voice who was talking to you but found none, so you immediately srcunched your eyebrows in confusion.

You heard her giggle again, "Sorry, I'm right in front of you. I'm invisible!" you slowly tilted your head towards the direction of the voice and you immediately realize that she was invisible. You almost fell from your seat as you saw a girl's uniform floating midair but you immediately composed yourself again.

"Oh! I'm sorry I never realized that! I'm (y/n)." you smiled while scratching the back of your head. You were quite embarrassed but still you neede to be polite since you'll be hanging out with the same people for the rest of your three years here in Yuuei afterall.

"I'm Hagakure~ and I like your accent!" she introduced herself as you two began to chatter about all types of things. Hagakure is a wonderful girl and she's the type of girl that you can really socialize well since she knows how to talk with you without any awkwardness.

You were interrupted in the middle of your conversations when a man, wearing a yellow sleeping bag appeared out of nowhere, "Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends."

You immediately froze at your seat as you watch the man take his sleeping bag off, his eyes were droopy and it proves that he was lacking sleep. But what caught you off guard was that the same person was the one who you saw talking with your father back in Russia from some time before.

"Eraserhead..." the only word that you could muster. You could never mistake on recognizing that man's face, although he looked different from before, you knew that it was him, eraserhead.

The three person who were standing at the door froze but they immediately took a seat. The green haired male that you were looking at earlier sat behind you, and as you really saw him up close, you immediately knew that there is something wrong with him.

His presence alone was different from the rest of the class but you took it aside for now since you were too preoccupied by the man who is standing at the podium in the middle of the class.

He was slender and tall pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes, and he looked really worn-out as if he appears like as if he just rolled out of bed. His facial hair remains unkempt and his eyes almost always looked tired and flat.

You could hardly even swallow the lump on your throat as soon as you saw him glance at you. You even wondered if that guy recognized you since it's been a long time since you met him, and there's a possibility thag he already forgot about you.

He inhaled as he let out a deep sigh, as he began to introduce himself in fromt of the class.

"Welcome to Hero Course, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your homeroom teacher."