16

Villains. A warp gate. Trouble.

your felt your limbs tremble in fear and anxiety, everyone in your class had their face ashen and turned completely pale. You don't understand what was going on, nor you have any idea what will happen next. But one thing was for sure, this is going to be bad.

How did they get inside? And why didn't the alarm go off?

The grip on your hand tightened as you stood along with your classmates, witnessing villains exit a violet mist, along with a guy with a baby blue locks with disembodied hands attached to his face and all over his body.

This was supposed to be a peaceful day filled with training with Thirteen and Aizawa. But it ended up woth villains attacking the USJ. You stepped forward but Aizawa extended his hands to stop you, "Step back. These are real villains."

You swallowed the lump in your throat, and the sudden heighten of fear began to suffocate you. This wasn't the first time you ever faced villains, but you couldn't bare the fact that they are here, to kill All Might. And the risk of having your classmates getting hurt are also high.

Aizawa instructed Thirteen to get the whole class 1-A out to safety and he'll stay behind to hold the villains back. Your eyes narrowed on the greenette Izuku who started to talk to Aizawa about not being able to hold them all back all by himself, which in turn made the teacher sigh.

"You can't be a pro hero with only one trick on your sleeve." that was the only word he said as he leaped down and began to fight villains. Doing what a hero should do.

Kirishima grabbed you as he began to drag you with him, he might seem calm but he was already panicking inside. You felt his cold palms on your wrist and you that made you realize that this situation could escalate into quite a mess if you and the rest were hurt or injured.

The class were led by Thirteen, but as you head towards the USJ's exit, the violet mist began to appear right in front of you — stopping you on your tracks.

His quirk is warping, just like big brother's. But his body is the gate, unlike Beli-nii, who can make a gate that can warp. This is going to be hard. Come on, (y/n), you need to think of atleast something to get you and the rest out of here.

The sudden sense of responsibility began to weigh on your shoulder. You knew you needed to do something, but what is it? How can you defeat them?

The warp gate spoke, "We are the league of Villains.—" he introduced as he explained why they're here. And as the violet mist was in middle of talking, your eyes widened as Kirishima began to charge forward but what you didn't also expect was another person flew from behind and attacked the violet mist with a loud and strong explosion.

"Who was that?!" Kaminari's voice escalated as soon as smoke from the explosion surrounded you.

You activated the 5% of your quirk and concentrated it on your hands, creating a black mist, as it starts to engul your fingers up to your forearms , "the man who'll hog all the glory." you murmured under your breath, answering Kaminari's question.