08

"Who the fuck do you think you are, hah?" a guy with an ash blond hair started to poke your shoulders harshly.

He placed his hands inside his pockets as leaned closer to you, "Do you know this loser, deku?" his eyes twitched as he asked the greenette haired, Izuku.

"Who would've thought that a quirkless bastard like you would have friends, huh?" the guy who was wearing a different uniform hissed at the greenette.

"Deku?"

"What does he mean quirkless? He had a quirk! I saw it during the assessment earlier!"

Your eyes were glued on the greenette and Izuku seemed to be very nervous that he can't even give you an eye contact. You knew something was up and your thoughts couldn't just discard that.

"K-ka-kacchan... Please don't h-hurt her she's my classmate..." Izuku tried to distract the hotheaded male but he was easily shoved away by him.

His lips curved into a smirk, "Oh, so you're yuuei student, too? God, how I fucking hate your guts." he commented as he grabbed your collar.
he was pissed how this girl stepped on his pride. Knowing that he was nearly untouchable, he really looked up to himself as a being a high and mighty person. He glared at the petite female and grabbed her collar as he pulled her closer.

"Kacchan...Please..." Izuku tried to calm the hotheaded firnd but was immediately interrupted when Katsuki darted a glare at him as he spoke once more and now he was literally fuming in rage.

Seeing you look at him with determination to fight him even though ypu're trembling in fear made him feel that the girl was looking down on him.

"You fucking listen to me, dipshit. I don't fucking care if you're a student of Yuuei." you felt his grip tightening, "I WILL BE THE FUCKING NUMBER ONE— THE STRONGEST HERO IN JAPAN." he growled at the you causing you to flinch and close your eyes.

You were as well was getting pissed by how the male act hostile towards you, you grab hold onto Katsuki's hand forcing him to let your collar go.

"If you think you can make me back down on aiming to be number one, then you're wrong, Kacchan." you snarled, making the male's eye widen in surprise. It was the first time someone fought back, making him feel irritated. And what pisses him more was the fact that you called him Kacchan.

"MY NAME IS BAKUGOU KATSUKI! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!" Katsuki snapped, Izuku tried to stop Katsuki but failed miserably, "I'm fucking declaring war with you, dipshit. And I'm not backing the fuck down just because you're just a girl!" Katsuki hissed, not backing down that easily, too.

You balled your fists and clenching it tightly. Inhaling a deep breath, you mustered all your strength to swing your fist at the ash blond, who introduced himself as Bakugou Katsuki, hitting him right in the face.

Katsuki was taken back by your sudden action and he wasn't able to dodge. Your fist landed on his cheeks and the impact made him let your collar go to cup his cheeks.

Katsuki's eyes widen in shock as he looked at you as if he was really surprised that happened. You fixed your wrinkled collar as you glared at Katsuki, "You want war? Then I'll give you a war that is centuries worth. I wont back down on aiming to be number one, not to you. nor to anyone." You were pretty frightened but you still managed to pull a deterministic expression at Katsuki.

Katsuki's lips curved into a irritated smirk as his eye flared with acrimony. He never saw nor met such fiesty girl like you before and he didn't want you to be a hindrance to him.

Izuku grabbed you by your arms and started to pull you away from Katsuki. You two both started running, and Izuku knew that Katsuki wouldn't waste his time chasing after the both of you.

The greenette silently prayed that he won't get into trouble after picking a fight with his childhood friend, Katsuki.

Katsuki touched his swollen cheeks and he immediately felt the sting from his face, and that alone made him wince in pain. Katsuki couldn't just let that go.

He watched you and Izuku ran off but what caught his eyes was an object on the ground. It was an ID, so he immediately picked it up and saw your face on the ID.

(y/n) Nikolaev

"Fuck that." Katsuki grinned menacingly, "So you had a name after all, you fucking asshat."

He placed the ID that he picked on the ground on his pocket as he began to turn his back on the opposite direction and started to walk away. He felt victorious, and he doesn't know why.

But he knew that this isn't going to be the last time he'll ever see you. He was so damn strucked by you and he just couldn't wait to meet you again.

He could already felt his blood boiling whenever he remembers how you managed to punch him in the face. It really pisses him that even his friends wouldn't even dare to lay a hand on him.

He doesn't want to let it go. But instead he wanted to fight you, one on one. And with that, he'll be able to test you and your ability. He won't be able to sleep unless he gets back at you.

Knowing Katsuki, he's an immature kind of person and he doesn't want to die unless he gets his revenge back at you.

Now that he knew that you're acquainted with the greenette, Izuku, he's even more pissed.

"Fucking Yuuei bastards..." he murmured as he marched towards his way home, "I'll kill them all... Go die!"

He was about to take another step when a thought striked him, making him halt on his tracks. And he couldn't help but to smirk at the idea of returning your belonging back to you and have a little talk with you.

"I'll fight you, (y/n). And let's see what you got."