01

"What the fuck do you mean I didn't pass the exam?!" Katsuki crumbled the letter in his hands as he sets them on fire. This was the day that he's been waiting for and he just could't accept the result of the exams that ge took from Yuuei. He was so pissed. His dreams on being on Yuuei to become the strongest and greatest hero suddenly came crashing down.

All his hopes and dreams of being able to see All Might and be a hero like him vanished in thin air. He sat on the wooden floor of his room as he stared at the ceiling, the realization hit him hard in the face.

He did the instructions that was given to them during the entrance exam but he still wondered why didn't he got accepted like other kids? He destroyed huge robots and now Yuuei is telling him that he didn't pass?

"Fuck y'all go to hell!!!" Katsuki stood up and began to lash out. Breaking the things that his eyes would land upon.

He did no mercy, he ripped his All Might posters, blasting his pillows, and even splitting his PlayStation into half. He was mad at almost everything.

"OI KATSUKI! YOU CAN'T JUST SCREAM LIKE THAT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! YOU'RE GOING TO DISTURB THE NEIGHBORS, YOU FUCKING PUNK!" Katsuki immediately turned towards his door where his mother, Mitsuki began to bang on the door.

Katsuki gritted his teeth as he picked up the lampshade and threw it across the room, "SHUT UP, OLD HAG!" He roared as the lampshade crash as soon as it touched the wall.

"WHO'RE YA CALLIN' OLD HAG, HUH?! OPEN THIS DOOR SO THAT I CAN WHOOP YOUR ASS, KATSUKI!" Mitsuki replied as shake the doorknob, trying to open the door or Katsuki's room.

Katsuki rolled his eyes as he lazily dropped his body onto his bed, and his eyes were glued upon a piece of paper that fell from his bag. It was a survey form that was given to them before they graduated middle school.

It was a form where you put your three options on what schools are you considering to apply for Highschool. Katsuki read the whole thing and something caught his attention.

Shiketsu High

He doesn't want to be the second best, but he doesn't have a choice. It was either he'll stop going to school this year and try again applying for Yuuei next year or he'll apply for Shiketsu High, also a top Hero School that caters Hero courses next to Yuuei.

"Fuck Yuuei. I'm still going to be a hero." he snarled as he rose up from his bed, shoving the survey form that he was holding in his schoolbag and swung the door of his room open.

He was greeted by the all pissed Mitsuki but he just ignored her and walk past his mother, "Oi, Katsuki! Where the fuck are you going-- wHAT HAPPENED!?!" Mitsuki was horrified after seeing Katsuki's room.

It was a huge mess, that it was as if a tornado just ransack Katsuki's room. Katsuki ignored his mother's call and began to walk out of their house.

He planned on attending Shiketsu High, and he swore that he'll be the Top student in the school. And so that he could shove on Yuuei's face what they lost.

"Heh, I'll show you alright. I'm going to show y'all what you fucking lost, yuuei."

"Malyshka, are you sure you wanted to study here? You know that I'm only staying here for a few months and then head back to Russia. Plus your mother will be worried if I come back home without you!" you turned your head towards the raven haired male who is sitting beside you in the limousine.