23

As Katsuki watched your moves closely, he couldn't help but notice how your—no, Ptolemy's attacks gets more aggressive. Every time Dark Shadow tries to get close, Ptolemy reacts aggressively, as if the Nightmare was trying to keep the other shadow away from you.

"So that's Ptolemy." Katsuki looked beside him, it was the annoying white haired man again.

Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as to why did he knew about Ptolemy. Katsuki was sure that he was the only one who knew about it since he's been with you for a week and saw how Ptolemy worked.

The white haired man whom he called himself Leviathan chuckled in amusement. Never in his wildest dreams would he thought that he would see Ptolemy in action today.

"What about you? What's your quirk?" After sensing the glare he's been receiving from the younger man beside him, Leviathan asked to change the topic.

Katsuki grunted out of annoyance, "why do you need to know?" he asks.

The white haired man simply shrugged his shoulders before gesturing towards the arena where you and Tokoyami were fighting. Thus, this resulted to Katsuki frown in confusion.

"You never know, I might take you in my internships." he chuckled, making Katsuki flinch. He couldn't figure out if the man was joking or was he telling the truth, though he was a little doubtful.

Now that he had thought about it, Internship programs will start soon, and teachers at Shiketsu will probably announce it next week.

"Don't want to, stop bothering me. You stink of an old man." Katsuki snarled at the man, making him laugh because of Katsuki's obvious denial.

The man simply leaned back as he muttered sullenly while pouting his lips like a child, "But I'm only 20. This damn brat."

The conversation was cut short when Present Mic's loud voice boomed across the arena, "WHAT'S THIS? A SHADOW KNIGHT AGAINST DARK SHADOW?! THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING, RIGHT AIZAWA?"

Everyone was left at the edge of their seat as they witness a fierce battle against Dark Shadow and Ptolemy. You could feel you chest hurt every single time Ptolemy is getting out of control. This was probably the drawback of your quirk.

Dark Shadow kept on getting beaten up by Ptolemy after your shadow figured out his weakness. It was sun light. Tokoyami had no choice but to make Dark Shadow withdraw back to him, but that also meant that he's going to lure Ptolemy to fight him in Dark Shadow's place.

"Ptolemy...not let...you...get closer....to my child..." Ptolemy's voice made Tokoyami recoil back in fear. The shadow was pressuring Tokoyami to fight him.

your child?

Ptolemy and the other knightmares have their consciousness of their own according to what Ptolemy explained, thus, they had their own weaknesses, strengths and motive. As for Ptolemy, his strength was probably coming from his motive, which was to protect you, but also he's persona alone is also fragile. The more aggressive he gets, the more fragile his body becomes, he could get destroyed of Tokoyami had figured what was Ptolemy's weakness.

Your shadows are prone to greed and power, and whenever they lose control, it place a tabs of drawbacks on you.

"Ptolemy, stop." you command the shadow that was attacking Dark Shadow forcefully, "I said, STOP IT!"

Everyone was shocked after hearing your shout. Mount Lady who was watching through the large screen outside the stadium can't help but place her hand to cover her mouth in shock.