21

You started to look around, still mesmerized by the amount of people who attended Yuuei's sports festival. Audience from all ages are here to witness the students.

Heroes, recruitment agencies, fans, and even civilians came to watch the fateful day where first years show their talents off to the rest of the world. Yuuei's sports festival is one of the biggest events of the school and as a prestigious school, people watch Yuuei and its student closely, as Yuuei produce talented heroes every year.

All Might himself is from Yuuei, and that was just enough reason to be drawn in. You felt the pressure of everybody's expectations of you and the other students, but it made your heart squeeze after thinking that everyone had set their eyes to see you play. You will make them watch you.

You and the rest of the first years are preparing in the waiting room and viewing the live broadcast in the monitors inside the room, all of them seemed nervous but today, you felt like floating. You didn't feel nervous at all, bit instead, your heart pounded excitedly.

"This is Yuuei." you whispered to yourself in amusement. You swore that it still feels like a dream to even attend Yuuei when all students are talented.

If it weren't for the recommendation, you wouldn't think of applying here. You've always thought you're not as smart like your brothers nor as talented as them, but they always believed in you. That alone gave you a reason to pursue your dreams of becoming a hero like them, too.

"Hey, (y/n). Someone's looking for you outside." you turned your head towards the direction where the voice came from and saw Kaminari standing at the door.

As fast as you could, you immediately shot up from your sit and jogged towards Kaminari's direction before taking a peek at the door. Your eyes immediately shot wide open before your lips curved into a smile.

He looked so irritated but he still managed to come to Yuuei. He was wearing a hoodie underneath his casual clothes, he was also covering his blonde hair underneath his cap. You felt relieved to see him here.

"I thought you don't want to come here?" you teased him while poking a finger on his side, which made him grunt in annoyance.

His face were flushed, and you knew he was starting to get embarassed, "shut up. I came here to watch you lose, don't get your hope up, idiot." he said, making you laugh loudly.

Ever since last week, Katsuki had been training you and you kid not, he teaches way better than anyone. It was easy for you to understand and Katsuki was never tolerant. He made you fought him up until you gasp for air because of exhaustion, which you appreciated because you didn't want to be pampered anyways.

"Aren't you that guy who popped out of the violet portal last USJ attack?" You almost forgot Kaminari was still there until he spoke, pointing at Katsuki with a surprised look before turning to you, "your boyfriend?"

"HAH?" Katsuki's face twisted into a scowl after Kaminari asked him, making the poor guy shrunk in fear.

You pinched Katsuki's side before you looked at Kaminari apologetically, "sorry about that. He's my good friend, he just came to watch." you explained politely.

Good friend. Apparently, that doesn't sit right with Katsuki. He knew he wasn't the great one out their but it feels like he just earned his place on you but it still feels like it was still lacking. But Katsuki didn't voice out his complain about that and instead, he simply rolled his eyes away.

Looking at it now, he wasn't even supposed to be here since he still had classes and he had a lot of lesson to catch up with. But to be honest, he just wanted to come and see you play.