11

The day in school has come to an end. You were quite worried and anxious of what kind of unexpected event might be waiting for you as soon as you set a foot outside your classroom.

You haven't been able to forget about what that blond hair guy whom you went against with yesterday as you tried to protect your classmate from him.

You were too preoccupied with that matter that you weren't able to wait for Kirishima to finish fixing his things on his bag, but instead, you already went out and bokted towards the gate, "E-eh?! (y/n)?!" you heard Kirishima's voice from behind but you paid no heed and ran.

You weren't afraid of getting hurt. Knowing that you grew from Russia, where your family often conducts severe hero training for you and your brothers.

You were afraid that you might harm that guy if he were to force you to fight him—seriously.

As you were about to take a turn after getting out of he gate, you heard someone called you and that familiar voice made your face twist in displeasure. Tha voice made you halt on your tracks and slowly turned around, only to meet his crimson orbs. His eyes were piercing directly towards you and that isn't a good sign.

"Where'd ya think you're going, you midget?" you immediately scowled as soon as you heared him run his mouth a you again. 

But you shook your head, "Look, Bakugou-san. I'm sorry for yesterday, can we just part ways here and just forget what happemed yesterday?" a sweat rolled down your temples as your face ashen.

Katsuki smirked in return, thinking that you were scared of him, when in fact you were being scared on what might happen to him if he continues to push this further. And it's not natural to just ask you out on a duel right of the bat, right?

You just silently prayed about him reconsidering his plans for today. You're really not in the mood for fighting, either.

"Stop shitting around, let's go." Katsuki said as he reached for your wrist and sarted to pull you along with him, when you heard someone calling for you from a distance.

You tilted your head, only to see the red haired male Kirishima waving a notebook on his hands while running towards you, "(y/n)! You left something-"

"Is that your boyfriend or what?" you heard Katsuki grumbled from behind which made your eyes widened as you replied as fast as you could, "Of course not! He's my friend! Why do you even care anyways!?!-"

"(y/n)? Is something wrong here?" Kirishima asked as soon as he reached yours and Katsuki's location. Kirishima's eyes wandered and were locked on Katsuki's hands that were placed on your wrist.

"The fuck you want weird hair?" Katsuki, a person who didn't planned to get all friendly with other people, spoke while eyeing on the redhaired male.

Kirishima flinched at Katsuki's hostility towards him, "HEY! MY HAIR IS NO DIFFERENT FROM YOURS-" Kirishima retaliated but Katsuki just shrugged him off while he started to pull you away.

As you were being pulled away, both you and Katsuki looked behind as you felt someone holding your other wrist, making Katsuki stop and look.

"Let go, shitty hair." Katsuki demanded but Kirishima just furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Dude, I don't know you but if (y/n) doesn't want to come with you, you NEED to let go." Kirishima subbornly answered as he yanked you towards him and making Kasuki lose his grip on your wrist.

"HAH? WHAT'D YA JUST SAY, PUNK?" a vein popped on his temples as his eyes twitched in anger. Katsuki was very pissed. As if he wanted to go in Yuuei's premises after all!

"I said, (y/n) doesn't want to come with you, boke." Kirishima tried to provoke Katsuki as he stare at the blondie wearing a different uniform. Kirishima was still trying to figure out how you became acquaintances with Katsuki.

Katsuki smirked as he let your wrist go and began to walk towards Kirishima. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants while standing across Kirishima, who was a bit confused about what's going on, "You wanna go, punk?" Katsuki said in a low but threatening tone.

Katsuki was seriously pissed, he can't see a reason why should he fight the redhead but he might give him a blow in the face since he's pissing him off.

Your eyes widened as you gasp for air, you went in between the two guys while pushing Katsuki and Kirishima away from each other, since the three of you were gaining attention from other students already.

"Okay, okay that's enough you two. I'll go with you Bakugou-san, so please that's enough." you convinced Bakugou, making him smirk at his victory.

You turned to Kirishima once more and only to be greeted by his worried face, "Dude you sure about this? Should I come along with you? " he asked as he place his hands on the top of your head.

"Nah, I'll be fine, Kiri. Thanks for worrying! But I can handle myself. I'll explain everything tomorrow, okay?" you reassured him, and that felt weird because you had no friends to care about you before and seeing Kiri acting like your brother feels really nice.

"Sure, take care, (y/n)!" kirishima replied as he flashed his smile at you. Katsuki couldn't help but to roll his eyes upwards.

"Whatever, let's go already." katsuki muttered as he began to turn his back from you and Kirishima and began to walk. You sighed as you waved goodbye at Kirishima and began to walk behind the blonde male.

Kirishima's interests were piqued. He can't help but wonder about you. He is sure you're strong but how strong can get?

As you began to walk away from Yuuei, you can't help but to feel nervous about what is goong to happen. What if he calls his other buddies and gang up on you—beating you into pulp?

'well I'm sure I can beat them all... But still that's not fair.' you thought as you walked behind the blond haired male.

"Bakugou-san, please don't blame me if you're going to get injured." you tried to warn him but instead Katsuki just laughed at you.

"You are looking down on me too much. Don't worry, I'll beat the shit out of you." he replied with a hint of irritation in his voice.

You smirked at him, hoping that he won't disappoint you, "Let's see about that then."