Reunited

Luna had been exhausted by the time they got back. They all sat in the living room talking when she finally calmed down.
"I'm okay sorry guys." She wiped her eyes pushing her hair back out of her face.
"Don't be sorry, it's been a long day. You needed to let it out." She smiled seeing it was now 6:50 at night and huffed.
"Jesus I'm tired..." Tae rubbed her back giving her a smile.
"Go change. We'll make some food. Then we'll get an early night." She gave a nod and left the room still in quiet a bit of shock. And the boys let out a breath.
"You know what, I never want to do that again." Jin spoke up getting up to start cooking, slipping his tie over his head and throwing it on the couch.
"Agreed. He got what he deserved." Namjoon spoke out and Hobi scoffed.
"Nah he deserved a lot more."
"I had to stop myself from hitting him at one point." Yoongi admitted and Tae gave him a nod. There was a knock on the door and Yoongi got up. "Who in the- hello?" He opened the door looking at the tall man stood there.
"Hey I'm-"
"D?" Everyone fell quite as Luna spoke and the guys smiled.
"Hey little moon." She let out a gasp and looked like she was about to start crying again.
"Who's that jagiya?" Tae questioned leaning forward.
"He's my brother." She spoke out finally racing forward to hug him tightly. The boys were taken back by the whole thing as they watched questioning each other. She pulled away looking around for a moment. "Erm, come on we'll go for a walk." She said nervously and Tae come to stand behind her.
"Don't be silly, come in. We were just about to start food." She smiled a Tae and he came in with Luna sitting down.
"I'll Erm be right back. I need to finish changing." She smiled leaving the room.
"So." Yoongi sat back in his chair looking at the stranger. "You're the hyung?" The guy gave a nod.
"Dae, my name... is dae." He spoke slowly and the room felt tense.
"And where have you been this whole time?"
"Yoongi..."
"Shut up Namjoon. I asked the guy not you." He was mad. Mad was an under statement when Luna came to stand next to her brother.
"He was in prison, for doing the thing you wanted to do today."
"And what's that?" She looked at her brother and went to sit down.
"He beat the shit out of dad." There was a silence and then Yoongi let out a laugh.
"Well shit. How did it feel?" He invited the guy to sit down with him and dae chuckled.
"It felt good, I got 2 and a half years for assault."
"When did you get out?"
"Yesterday. I wasn't going to miss your birthday and I saw the news. He's really gone?" She gave a nod and he hugged her tightly into him.
"You did good kid." Tae noticed how relaxed she looked, more relaxed than he had ever seen her, he understood that feeling. To him the boys were his brothers. He was relaxed whenever they were with him, in fact if they weren't he was sure he would cope, he wondered how she had coped this whole time.
"I've just noticed. Dae this is Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, Namjoon, that's jungkook and Jin in the kitchen and that's Tae, my boyfriend." He looked at Tae and nodded a little.
"You're the guy who stood with her outside court today?"
"Yeah." Dae held out a hand for him to shake.
"Thank you. All of you, for looking after her." She smiled a little finally coming to rest into Tae's side as they all spoke to her brother trying to get to know him better.
"I'm gonna go to bed. It's been a long day. Dae where are you staying?"
"I got an apartment a few blocks away. I'll visit you tomorrow?" She paused for a moment remembering her plans to pack for tour and spending the day with the boys when Tae spoke up.
"I mean we have to pack before we tour but you're welcome to spend the day here with us right babe?" She gave a smile and a nod looking around for the boys to approve which they did. And he smiled giving his sister a quick hug before leaving.
"So that was a surprise." She started taking her earrings out looking at Namjoon who spoke. "Didn't know you had a brother?"
"It wasn't a secret..."
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"You never asked." She stated standing up to leave when Namjoon got up. "Don't start. Cant we just have one day when you don't start shit?"
"I wasn't starting. Just saying what's on my mind, I think you need to go to bed." He said sternly and she huffed giving up and walking down the hall.
"Joon."
"What?" He snapped looking at Hobi who raised an eyebrow.
"One day man. Just be nice for one day." He got up walking off as did the others leaving him alone in the darkened living room