Lucky one

What do you mean you're at the hospital? Is she okay?
There was so much blood Hobi... I-
Hey it's okay. We're on our way okay.
Ah shit I gotta go their calling me.
Go. I'll be there soon.

He sat in the room with her as she took a moment.
"Jagiya..." Tae spoke out but she wouldn't look at him... not for a second. "Please talk to me. I need to know what happened."
"I can't..."
"You can't what?" She choked on a sob and hid her face. "Baby... hey... talk to me..."
"I didn't mean it-" she sobbed out letting him pull her into him.
"Oh my jagiya, I know you didn't... what happened huh? I need to know so we can make sure it doesn't happen again..." he held her tight showering her with kisses and soft touches.
"It's dae... he- he's been giving me things, to help me relax, and I- his friend gave me too much..."
"Too much what?"
"I don't know what it was... but it was a pill."
"Jagiya, it's very important you tell me when this started..."
"When I got back from tour. I was so pissed off and then with everything that happened. I- I couldn't sleep and I thought that we were done I just- I- I needed to calm down." He felt his heart fill with regret at her words. She was so scared of loosing him he should've thought about it.
"Why didn't you tell anyone baby?" He said making sure she was still comfortable in his embrace.
"I didn't want to annoy anyone..."
"Oh oh oh... listen, you could never, we all love you, even Namjoon even though he's a dick he does love you. I more than anyone. We could not speak for 100 years. If you called me I would come... now, what happened last night?"
"I don't remember... he locked me in the bathroom and told me I could come out when I didn't want the pills anymore... I said really nasty things and I didn't know he was gone... I told him if he didn't open the door then I would hurt myself and-" she looked at the bandages. "When he didn't stop me I thought he didn't care... I didn't think anyone cared..." he huffed pulling her closer than before.
"Never again okay? Next time you need to call me. Please trust me to be there for you." She pulled away looking  at him.
"Do you remember what we talked out in London..." she said looking down not wanting to see him react. He pulled something out of his pocket placing in her hand.
"I planned to be more romantic but, you need to know how loved and supported you are. Take it." She picked up the ring and looked at it for a moment.
"I can't right now." He frowned. She held up her bandaged knuckles from punching the door. "They told me not to wear any rings until my knuckles are healed." He laughed smiling.
"We'll put it somewhere safe when we get home then." She frowned looking confused.
"When we get home?" He rubbed the back of his neck nodding.
"Namjoon is making you stay with us. You place needs cleaned up anyway and... well he wants to keep an eye on you. Hobi will be here soon to pick us up. And jimin. I thought you could use cheering up. she smiled giving a nod.

"Their home! Noona how are you feeling!" She jumped as jungkook hugged her tightly losing his eyes. "I was worried about you." She smiled a little hugging him as tightly as she could without hurting herself and he let go.
"Have you eaten yet Luna? I know the food at the hospital is awful I can make you something?"
"I'm okay right now Jin. Thank you though" she said feeling a little over whelmed when Yoongi walked over.
"How do you feel?" He said in a stern tone making her feel like a child
"Better"
"You tired?"
"Yeah."
"I'll get you a hoodie and some shorts you can get in bed." He ran his thumb over the small scar on her cheek and gave a tearful nod. "I'm glad you're okay princess." He walked off to compose himself and she looked at Namjoon feeling scared as he took two large steps towards her.
"You stupid girl." He spat pulling her into his chest to her shock on everyone. "You had me worried sick! Please just call one of us next time. We love you too much to loose you." He hugged her tightly and she took full advantage of his warmth letting a tear fall.
"I'm sorry guys." She started sobbing into Namjoon and they all looked a little tearful. "I didn't mean to scare you all. I'm so sorry-" she sobbed into him only to feel another pair of arms around her waist as Hobi hugged her, then Jimin, then jungkook joined, the Jin, Tae and lastly Yoongi who was coming back from getting clothes.
"You're alright now. We promise we're here for you okay? We have you..."