For The First Time

WARNING IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE FRICKLE FRACKLE JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER. IT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE STORY. IT'S SIMPLY FOR THE PLEASURE OF SOME READERS.

After a long shift at work, you came home only to see Urishihara sleeping on the couch. "Urishihara if you're tired come back to bed with me. We can sleep together." You walk over to him and shake him gently.

"I was only napping. But I will take you up on that offer of sleeping with you." He smirks and pulls you down on top of him, holding your waist so you can't escape. 

"Urishihara! You can wait for a few more days until the wedding!" You frantically try to reason, though Urishihara's mind was already made up. Before you knew it, you uniform was off leaving you only in your undergarments. 

"For your information my dear, I am waiting. I'm simply practicing." He smirks and picks you up, carrying you back to your room. He lays you down and starts to strip, causing your wandering eyes to stay on him. "Like what you see?" Urishihara chuckles and throws his clothes off to the side.

"I hate to ruin the mood, but nice underwear, I'm glad you got them." You smirk and run your hands down to his thighs, tracing the tight fabric, causing Urishihara to get slightly hard. "I think you're glad too." 

He nods slightly as he watches your hands roam over his body before he leans down and catches your lips in his. He leans down and has you straddle his waist. Slowly he begins to grind and pulls from the kiss to hear your moans.

He tries to unclip your bra, only to fail miserably, causing you to take it off for him. You close your eyes tightly when he leans down and kisses your nipple. "Did you like that?" He smirks and does it again, this time licking around before pulling away. 

You pout when he pulls away and try to tease him back by kissing at his neck and nibbling. Urishihara blushes and lets you kiss at his skin. "You're so cute when you're stubborn (Y/N)" He smirks and chuckles, frowning when you try to pull away. "I never said you had to stop though." 

"Then stop saying things that'll embarrass me more than I already am." You blush deep red and look down shyly. He tilts your head back up to look at him in the eyes. "I think we're both getting bored with all these light touches, hmm?" 

You nod shyly and let him grope your breasts, moaning softly at his touch. "I think you can be a bit louder don't you?" He smirks and squeezes a bit harder than what he meant to. You moan louder and hug around his neck tightly. 

He nibbles at your neck and you look up at his eyes, blushing at his lust filled look. "I thought we were going to practice for our honeymoon..?" You look slightly confused which he responds with a smile.

"We are. But I want to be slow and gentle for our first times. Don't you?" He looks at you before slipping your panties off and rubbing gently. "Y-yes..." She pull him down to you so he's barely hovering over you as he goes on to prepare you for the upcoming pain you know you'll have to endure for only a short time.

When Urishihara dubs you ready, he takes off his boxers and positions himself at your entrance before slowly thrusting in. You tear up and he kisses away your tears. He thrusts slowly and mutters sweet nothings into your ear. "It'll feel better soon. I promise. Shh. You'll be okay love."

After a few more thrusts, you start to moan and pant. He takes it as a good sign and he starts to thrust faster. "See? I told you darling." 

When he hits your pleasure spot, you arch your back and close your eyes tightly. "The-there!. Lucifer~" You become a moaning, writhing mess as he hits your spot repeatedly until you reach close to your climax. Soon Urishihara reaches his end as well and pulls out to cum on your chest.

"S-sorry." He blushes deep red and shifts in embarrassment. You smiles faintly and shake your head, cleaning it off with a towel then throwing it on the pile of clothes.

"I love you Urishihara." 

"I love you more."