The Long Wait

Today was the day. Today you were getting married to the love of your life.

Emi put the finishing touches on your hair and you looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked absolutely perfect. The dress was fitted perfectly and everyone in the room agreed, Urishihara was a lucky man to be marrying you.

Your mother and father were there in the room with you, your mother crying over her beautiful little girl, your father getting misty eyed in the corner.

You looked up at Emi as she put your diamond earrings in and the beautifully designed necklace around your neck. Even Emi was about to cry in her bridesmaid dress. "You look absolutely perfect... I can't believe my best friend is getting married!" She hugged you tightly as she tried not to cry. "Get ahold of yourself! Today is (Y/N)'s day! Not yours."

Laughing softly you shake your head. "I'm the one getting married! Everyone's more emotional than I am!" You stand up and get your bouqet, letting everyone leave to get in their places except for your father who wipes his eyes and tries to act strong for you.

"I can't bare the thought of my little girl getting married to a man with purple hair... but as long as you're happy that's all I can wish for." He hugs you tightly and kisses you temple. "Now I think he's done enough waiting."

You take his arm as you walk down the steps into the background before the music plays. Taking the cue, you walk down the aisle and all eyes turn to you. You smile happily at Urishihara who stares at you adoringly.

Your father leaves to your side and you stand facing your soon-to-be-husband. "You look beautiful." He takes your hands gently as Emi takes your flowers. "And you look very handsome."

The preachers smiles warmly at the two of you and he starts reciting the wedding ceremony garbage no one listens to until the vows.

"Do you, Urishihara, take (Y/N), to cherish and to hold, in sickness and in health, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, (Y/N), take Urishihara, to cherish and to hold, in sickness and in health, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me. I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Urishihara. You may now kiss the bride."

Urishihara moves your veil back and cups your cheek as you kiss, signifying the everlasting bond between the two of you.

Cheers ring out in the church, ironic really, having a marrige in the place of Jeus. Having Satan himself as your husband's best man. 

You two walk down the aisle hand in hand to the limosuinne, getting in and driving to the reception hall. After the first dance, dinner, and the honeymoon of a week. You return home and open the door, only to be greeted by all your friends and family throwing yet another party. "To the forever love between (Y/N) and Urishihara!"